Forums > General Industry > Grrrrrrrr! Frustrated!!

Model

Claire Elizabeth

Exton, Pennsylvania, US

So I post a casting call for an MUA in Delaware. I get 2 responses- from California and Florida wanting to know if I will cover travel? Are you kidding me? End of rant.

May 16 06 09:31 am Link

Model

Naureen

Astoria, Illinois, US

lol...... keep on searching......smile good luck!

May 16 06 09:35 am Link

Photographer

AU fotografia

Houston, Texas, US

sad looks liek someone wanted to visit for free.. smile jk

May 16 06 09:43 am Link

Photographer

area291

Calabasas, California, US

Claire Elizabeth wrote:
So I post a casting call for an MUA in Delaware. I get 2 responses- from California and Florida wanting to know if I will cover travel? Are you kidding me? End of rant.

Call an agency, they all use MUA's and many book them on their behalf.  It is also a good "in" to those at that level.

May 16 06 09:43 am Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

Sacramento, California, US

Claire Elizabeth wrote:

Now you are getting to experience the frustration photographers feel with such replies to our casting calls.

May 16 06 11:38 am Link

Model

NAT

Huntington, Virginia, US

aawww...

May 16 06 11:53 am Link

Model

Claire Elizabeth

Exton, Pennsylvania, US

Glamour Boulevard wrote:

Now you are getting to experience the frustration photographers feel with such replies to our casting calls.

Yes I surely am. Geez people try reading the casting call and don't get so damn cocky as to think someone will fly you from CA to DE for an hour or so of makeup!!

May 16 06 11:57 am Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

Sacramento, California, US

Claire Elizabeth wrote:

Yes I surely am. Geez people try reading the casting call and don't get so damn cocky as to think someone will fly you from CA to DE for an hour or so of makeup!!

It`s a result of too many makeup and hair product chemicals seeping into their system through their skin, I am almost sure of it.

May 16 06 12:04 pm Link

Photographer

bobby sargent

Deming, New Mexico, US

I have not had much luck with the casting call section on this forum.  I have tried several times for different things but never got much if any replies out of it. 

I do better by just looking at the different models and seeing a look or a photo that they post.

I found you for the ballet by visiting your site.  So I will keep doing what works for me.  bs

May 16 06 12:06 pm Link