Forums > General Industry > Strange requests?

Photographer

Bill Tracy Photography

Montague, New Jersey, US

Hi all,

Anyone who knows me here knows I run a small foot/shoe site.
I won't post a link as I'm sure there's a rule against that.

Anyway, I get some strange requests from guys for custom shoots, but this latest one was pretty good. I just had to post it here!

This guy wants me to film and take photos of a girl dressed as a school girl stepping on giant roaches. He went into details about how she should yell and laugh at the bug, but without cursing as he wants to preserve her innocense.

How strange is that?

Any strange request stories out there?

May 15 06 01:03 pm Link

Model

Claire Elizabeth

Exton, Pennsylvania, US

Uh this isn't the one I'm doing is it? Lol. I have actually seen this done. Some guys have this weird thing with girls stepping on bugs and popping balloons like that too.

May 15 06 01:05 pm Link

Photographer

Bill Tracy Photography

Montague, New Jersey, US

LOL!  No, not unless you want to - lol!

Bill

May 15 06 01:10 pm Link

Model

A BRITT PRO-AM

CARDIFF BY THE SEA, California, US

i have a friend with no sex drive
TRUE!
hes really not into it
hes like a little kid because his big desire thing is food

couples have been showing him fetish books though ... and the bug squishing fetish was well represented
&
it caught his fancy as somethimg to laugh at

hes commented on it going on - quite a bit
to me and sometimes in public...
its so weird
as well as disgusting
#
he has no idea why any one does any of it any way!

lol

awesome

May 15 06 01:18 pm Link

Photographer

Kyle Ober

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

It always amazes me how people get into this weird stuff ?-)

May 15 06 01:36 pm Link

Photographer

Tog

Birmingham, Alabama, US

Kyle  Ober wrote:
It always amazes me how people get into this weird stuff ?-)

Yeah, thank god most of us aren't like that.. *SHHHH!!!!*  I mean can you imagine a world where everyone had different sexual interests?? *Not, now, frauline.. NEIN!  I'm talking heer!*  People really should keep stuff like that out of the public view.  *Frauline!  MISTRESS!  Put avay ze latex und ze lube!  People are vatching!*  It really makes you wonder...

(Sorry, in a goofy mood today..)

May 15 06 01:40 pm Link

Photographer

Bill Tracy Photography

Montague, New Jersey, US

Fetishes definately keep it interesting.

I find it fascinating how people develope these really strange fetishes.
Especially if they have deep pockets - LOL!

May 15 06 03:09 pm Link

Photographer

Tog

Birmingham, Alabama, US

Well, as grossed out as I am by the concept I could actually see getting off on squashing bugs..  But only because I run a self-storage place and my apartment is above the storage (meaning, every so often some one leaves food downstairs or moves the furniture from a bug infested apartment and BOOM, I've got bugs..)

So yeah.. I could see deriving much sick joy from squishing bugs..

Except it grosses me out..

May 15 06 03:53 pm Link

Photographer

phcorcoran

Lawrence, Indiana, US

I once had a request from two women that I photograph them having sex with their dog.  I declined, insisting that the dog could not give informed consent.

May 15 06 04:10 pm Link

Model

synesthetic

Seattle, Washington, US

at least he knows what he "likes"

May 15 06 04:16 pm Link

Photographer

Robert Sanders

Los Angeles, California, US

A long time ago, in a small dive bar in Brooklyn NY, a very strange little man carrying a shopping bag full of oranges approached the bizarre. A buddy and I were sitting having a beer and the man made a strange request - he asked my friend to go out in the alley with him and throw the oranges at him while he masturbated. He offered $$$. My friend declined. He asked me, and I figured he must be gay, so I told him I threw like a girl... he left.

True story.

wink

May 15 06 06:33 pm Link

Photographer

Robert Sanders

Oh.... you meant photographic strange requests. Sorry, my bad.

May 15 06 06:39 pm Link

Photographer

Collin J. Rae

Winchester, Virginia, US

....I make strange requests all the time.....

May 15 06 06:40 pm Link

Photographer

Voice of Reason

Anaheim, California, US

Robert Sanders wrote:
A long time ago, in a small dive bar in Brooklyn NY, a very strange little man carrying a shopping bag full of oranges approached the bizarre. A buddy and I were sitting having a beer and the man made a strange request - he asked my friend to go out in the alley with him and throw the oranges at him while he masturbated. He offered $$$. My friend declined. He asked me, and I figured he must be gay, so I told him I threw like a girl... he left.

True story.

wink

ROFLMAO

May 15 06 06:46 pm Link

Model

Iona Lynn

Oakland, California, US

I have gotten a few interesting requests in my inbox at times.
I usally just reply with: "no thank you, I do not do private shows, I just model for photographers." or " no I will NOT teach you how to figure model if you are a male"

May 15 06 08:25 pm Link

Photographer

Mikell

San Francisco, California, US

kind of a cowgirl bondage shoot, tied up, branding, group scene in a slaughterhouse that sort of thing 
they had  layouts, test shots  it was too much violence agaist women and I turned it down

May 15 06 08:37 pm Link

Photographer

Richard Tallent

Beaumont, Texas, US

I saw this once on an episode of Ally McBeal... or maybe Boston Legal, can't remember... odd. Just make sure PeTA doesn't find out.

May 16 06 12:47 am Link

Photographer

Merlinpix

Farmingdale, New York, US

Yes, I've been asked to shoot models fully clothed for an entire shoot on several occasions. Perverts!

May 16 06 03:45 am Link

Model

kumi

San Francisco, California, US

i've done the bug smoosh thing

and the balloon one too

hah!

May 16 06 03:54 am Link

Model

Sirensong

Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

Robert Sanders wrote:

True story.

wink

Sorry what?
I lost all composure at the point he wanted your mate to lob oranges at him  whilst he tugged his todger
big_smile big_smile big_smile

There was the guy that wanted me to dress all in tweed with big granny knickers underneath so he could do upskirts like that..?
The guy who wanted a photo of me licking a fish?
What about the guy who wanted nothing but close ups of my nose?

May 16 06 04:20 am Link

Photographer

bobby sargent

Deming, New Mexico, US

One of my model friends got hired to wear heels and step on worms.  She did it and got paid for it.  bs

May 16 06 10:46 am Link

Photographer

Zeo

Canton, Ohio, US

Anjel Britt wrote:
i have a friend with no sex drive
TRUE!
hes really not into it
hes like a little kid because his big desire thing is food

couples have been showing him fetish books though ... and the bug squishing fetish was well represented
&
it caught his fancy as somethimg to laugh at

hes commented on it going on - quite a bit
to me and sometimes in public...
its so weird
as well as disgusting
#
he has no idea why any one does any of it any way!

lol

awesome

sounds like me actaully........

May 16 06 11:04 am Link

Photographer

Rick Reynolds

I had the strangest request on afternoon.  I had what seemed to be a Gay white Male walk into my studio and he requested that I shoot his Wife.  He told me that He chose me because I was a muscular Black male and that His wife liked Muscular Black men.  I found it kind of strange but nevertheless he handed me a deposit of $2500 and told me that he would pay me a total of $5000 for this job.  After awhile he began to explain this photoshoot and the real weirdness came out in him.  He said that he would like to hire at least 10 Black Male Models and he wanted all of them to have sex with this woman he called his wife, while he was hidden in the studio so that he could watch what was going on.  Come to find out he was somewhat famous or at least from a very distinguished OC family.  For a moment I considered going through with this mans sick ideas but after I took a deep breath and though about it I backed off.  I was more afraid of this being some kind of set-up (Remember the Duke LaCrosse team?) so I told him no.  He became very insistant he even offered me twice the money.  It was the weirdest shyt, I've ever experienced......

May 16 06 11:05 am Link

Photographer

Duncan

New York, New York, US

Bill Tracy wrote:
Hi all,

Anyone who knows me here knows I run a small foot/shoe site.
I won't post a link as I'm sure there's a rule against that.

Anyway, I get some strange requests from guys for custom shoots, but this latest one was pretty good. I just had to post it here!

This guy wants me to film and take photos of a girl dressed as a school girl stepping on giant roaches. He went into details about how she should yell and laugh at the bug, but without cursing as he wants to preserve her innocense.

How strange is that?

Any strange request stories out there?

Stop you are making me horny Baby!

May 16 06 11:31 am Link

Model

NC17

Baltimore, Maryland, US

If you can dream it up, someone has fetishized it... if thats a word!

May 16 06 12:19 pm Link

Model

Jenia

Washington, Arkansas, US

bobby sargent wrote:
One of my model friends got hired to wear heels and step on worms.  She did it and got paid for it.  bs

Animal Crueltyyyy!! lol poor worms, dude

May 16 06 12:50 pm Link