Photographer

Star

Los Angeles, California, US

So I get this email from someone called supermod***********@yahoo.com, and it has a link. The link asks me to sign up for something to view photos. It feels really weird. Here is the link, anyone know anything about this company?

http://www.ringo.com/i.html?i=145602778 … gin=invite

May 14 06 11:14 pm Link

Photographer

WBV Artography

San Antonio, Texas, US

No idea but the hedgame I see is someone knows you model and you might have some nudes so they set up an account on a 'hosting' site send out a buncj of emails and those that submit have all kinds of probs accessing and give up so this person now forwards the images to a paysite for $$.

Just my thought.

May 14 06 11:40 pm Link

Photographer

Vatic Perceptions Media

Swanton, Vermont, US

I think its something like photobucket.  I had someone I know send me a link to see more pics of her, and I trust her.  Shes not someone that I wanted to see more pics of... but I do trust her.

May 14 06 11:42 pm Link

Photographer

Pacific Beach Pictures

Love, Saskatchewan, Canada

I know exactly what this crap is. Along with Wayn.com, and a few others. You have exchanged e-mails with some one on the Microsoft network such as Hotmail? Then that person has joined Ringo. During signup, Ringo asks "can we download your MSN contacts list?" That person, either gullible or not paying attention clicks yes. Ringo then uses their MSN name and sends you an e-mail saying so-and-so has invited you to join this crap website. It's supposed to look like that person chose to invite you personally. But really, you've just been added to a massive SPAM list. Enjoy your spiced ham in a can. It seems to be a groing trend.

May 14 06 11:45 pm Link

Model

A BRITT PRO-AM

CARDIFF BY THE SEA, California, US

i got it for 3 peopLe but all i know personally and they all really WANTED TO SHOW ME THEIR PHOTOS so i loaded a few snaps of my many trips ... a wedding ...

May 14 06 11:49 pm Link

Model

A BRITT PRO-AM

CARDIFF BY THE SEA, California, US

I really havent time for it
BUT ITS FREE

X

May 14 06 11:50 pm Link

Photographer

WBV Artography

San Antonio, Texas, US

DJ Larose Photography wrote:
Shes not someone that I wanted to see more pics of...

AAAAahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sounds like my sister.  :p

May 15 06 01:59 am Link