Forums > Newbie Forum > RAZOR Magazine In Porland looking for Models

Model

JenRAZOR

Scottsdale, Arizona, US

RAZOR Magazine, America's Definitive Men's lifestyle Magazine, is searching for beautiful, fun, outgoing promotional models for Friday Aug. 18th or 19th(To be determined). Models will be required to represent RAZOR as they mingle with Extreme Sports athletes and pose for photos in front of the cameras. It will be the models job to make everyone aware of RAZOR Magazine and ensure that the athletes and celebrities feel welcome and are having a good time. Photos may wind up in RAZOR Magazine or in various other media outlets who attend and photograph the event.

For more information on the Dew Action Sports Tour and its athletes who will be attending the RAZOR party, check out www.dewactionsportstour.com

MODELS MUST BE 21 AND OVER WITH VALID PHOTO ID.(If you are interested, please send photo's and information to [email protected]. Please put "PORTLAND" in the subject line)

Jul 13 05 01:45 pm Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

This is a casting call.

where is porland...is that by poorland?

Jul 13 05 02:06 pm Link

Model

JenRAZOR

Scottsdale, Arizona, US

Funny! Oops....

It is not so much a casting call, since I will not meet the models in person, until I am in Portland for the Dew Tour, late August.

If you or any of your friends may be interested, please email me at [email protected]

There are many incentives!!!!

Jul 14 05 12:20 pm Link