Forums > General Industry > ITI NYC - ITI Models

Photographer

Jeff Fiore

Brooklyn, New York, US

Steals photos from photographers and uses them on the website

http://www.itimodels.com/

Besides my photos, there are 2 other photographer's whose work I recognized. I have informed them of the infringement.

Jeff

May 09 06 07:28 pm Link

Photographer

Hamptons Glamour

Stony Brook, New York, US

They practically stole Dorothy's entire portfolio, some of my shots I did with Dorothy are on there too. Anyone know where they are located because I'm not really the lawsuit type of guy if anyone knows me.

May 09 06 08:30 pm Link

Photographer

Marc Rosebeck

Albany, New York, US

Saw another post in Photographer section of the forums, had plenty of info provided by Mr. Tracy, go getem boys and good luck, the theivin bastards.

May 09 06 08:38 pm Link

Photographer

Lexi Evans

Levittown, New York, US

How common is this practice??

Good thing im not worried about that! lol

May 09 06 08:43 pm Link

Photographer

Marc Rosebeck

Albany, New York, US

Very common, as long as the right click works, it will continue unpoliced, it's a rapidly growing disease on the net for models and photographers. When you have free time, just wander over to Myspace place, you may find some of yours there someday.

Marc

May 09 06 08:47 pm Link

Model

Cyndiemyst

Newark, New Jersey, US

Work there by:
Brian Mackey
Stu Levine
Bill Tracy....
and notice the only contact is a phone #?

May 09 06 09:14 pm Link

Photographer

Fineartdigital

Bloomfield, New Jersey, US

I had the pleasure of shutting down his OMP profile smile

May 09 06 09:18 pm Link

Photographer

Barry Thoms

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Marc Rosebeck wrote:
Very common, as long as the right click works, it will continue unpoliced, it's a rapidly growing disease on the net for models and photographers. When you have free time, just wander over to Myspace place, you may find some of yours there someday.

Marc

Right click is only one of 3 very easy ways to copy images from a web site.  Why does it keep being mentioned. Sites without it are hard to navigate. There is no way to stop image theft if someone wants the image its theirs.

May 09 06 09:30 pm Link

Photographer

Surfinbird

New York, New York, US

I noticed this dirtball also specializes in Hustler Style Nudes as well as XXX Adult work- except the links on the website don't work.

This moron needs to be shut down- contact the website hosting company may help,
-Surfy

May 09 06 09:49 pm Link

Photographer

Giacomo Cirrincioni

Stamford, Connecticut, US

Barry Thoms wrote:

Right click is only one of 3 very easy ways to copy images from a web site.  Why does it keep being mentioned. Sites without it are hard to navigate. There is no way to stop image theft if someone wants the image its theirs.

Not to mention most of the images seem to have been stolen of OMP which has disabled the right click feature....

May 09 06 09:52 pm Link

Photographer

GeneCorleto Photography

Central Islip, New York, US

i had the same problem over in modelplace.com  ,but i was able to track the guy down
with the help of a model sting setup

May 09 06 10:19 pm Link

Photographer

Jeff Fiore

Brooklyn, New York, US

George Anastasakos seems to have been hit the hardest, a high percentage of the photos of Dorothy are his. I already contacted him.

I made sure I got screen shots. Got this off the Web Whois

Registrant:
Pelter, Melaya
P.O Box 1850
Harrisburg, PA 17105
US

Domain name: ITIMODELS.COM

Administrative Contact:
    Paul, John  [email protected]
    P.O Box 1850
    Harrisburg, PA 17105
    US
    +1.8777634361
Technical Contact:
    Tech, Domain  [email protected]
    3250 W. Commercial Blvd.
    Suite 200
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
    US
    +1.9543348000

Registration Service Provider:
    Affinity Internet, Inc., [email protected]
    954-334-8000
    954-334-8001 (fax)
    This company may be contacted for domain DNS/Nameserver changes, and
    general domain support questions.

May 10 06 03:00 am Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

It looks like he's pretending to be a amnager not a photographer.  I don't think it would be such a bad idea to talk to Dorothy.

May 10 06 07:49 am Link

Photographer

Simon Gerzina

Brooklyn, New York, US

Yeah, I think it's fairly telling that there are only two models shown there - Dorothy and another.  It's entirely possible that the situation is consensual between the models and site owner, though without the photographers' consent.  If you were going to rip off people's images to make it look like you represented a gaggle of models, wouldn't you rip off images of more than two models?

May 10 06 08:24 am Link

Model

Dorothy Goddess Dee

Valley Stream, New York, US

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let all the photgraphers that I worked with who had their images stolen, know that I had nothing to do with this. I was notified of this last night by Rich Cutrone. He called me and asked if I had sold or given images to these people but I have no idea who they are and never did any business with them.
Hope all is well.

XOXO
Dorothy

May 10 06 04:18 pm Link

Model

Dorothy Goddess Dee

Valley Stream, New York, US

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let all the photgraphers that I worked with who had their images stolen, know that I had nothing to do with this. I was notified of this last night by Rich Cutrone. He called me and asked if I had sold or given images to these people but I have no idea who they are and never did any business with them.
Hope all is well.

XOXO
Dorothy

May 10 06 04:19 pm Link