Forums > General Industry > Need Location

Model

Candice Pillay

Los Angeles, California, US

hey guys i am looking for a location to do my next shoot, a nice pool, mansion where i can stretch out and get that money shot.

Even some nice furniture, with some good colours, textures! this is a tfp shoot so i need a good location away from the studio that won't charge me:O)

Any Ideas??

ps: this is in Los Angeles, California

May 08 06 11:57 pm Link

Model

Candice Pillay

Los Angeles, California, US

Candice Pillay wrote:
hey guys i am looking for a location to do my next shoot, a nice pool, mansion where i can stretch out and get that money shot.

Even some nice furniture, with some good colours, textures! this is a tfp shoot so i need a good location away from the studio that won't charge me:O)

Any Ideas??

May 08 06 11:58 pm Link

Photographer

AshGolgotha

San Francisco, California, US

Candice Pillay wrote:
money shot

What kind of shoot is this? tongue

May 09 06 12:21 am Link

Photographer

Analog Nomad

Pattaya, Central, Thailand

Candice Pillay wrote:

Any Ideas??

LA is a pretty media-savvy town. Do you have any friends who have a location like that? That's the best way to go. Other than that, you're likely to have to pay $$ for the location.

I would put an ad on Craigslist -- I used to live in CA, and found several excellent locations in the LA area that way.

May 09 06 06:04 am Link