Forums > Hair, Makeup & Styling > Eye lashes in the Vancouver BC Area

Model

Danielle A

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Told one local stylist about this last night and she was really excited to hear about it, so am passing it on in the forums.  If you don't ever want a source for inexpensive eyelashes, just don't read the rest of the post.

I was in DAISO which is an everything for $2 store in the Aberdeen Mall in Richmond (1 block east of no. 3 rd on Cambie).  They had probably 30 or more styles of eyelashes for $2 a box.  One box even had 2 pair in it.  There's a pretty good selection of styles.

Danielle has a lot of really good eyelashes, but they tend to get worn out fast between TFP shoots and dance shows.  So I've now stocked up with a bunch that we don't have to worry about. We'll save the expensive ones and use them sparingly.

Marilyn
Danielle's mum

May 04 06 08:32 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MP Make-up Artistry

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada

Danielle A wrote:
Told one local stylist about this last night and she was really excited to hear about it, so am passing it on in the forums.  If you don't ever want a source for inexpensive eyelashes, just don't read the rest of the post.

I was in DAISO which is an everything for $2 store in the Aberdeen Mall in Richmond (1 block east of no. 3 rd on Cambie).  They had probably 30 or more styles of eyelashes for $2 a box.  One box even had 2 pair in it.  There's a pretty good selection of styles.

Danielle has a lot of really good eyelashes, but they tend to get worn out fast between TFP shoots and dance shows.  So I've now stocked up with a bunch that we don't have to worry about. We'll save the expensive ones and use them sparingly.

Marilyn
Danielle's mum

Ohhhh thanks Danielle's mum smile I am going there tomorrow smile and I will probably clean them out smile I love a deal. Last summer I came across some freeking awsome ones at another dollar store, in Toronto and the quality was ok, perfect for one shot photo shoots, and fashion shows, at that proce you can use em and toss em smile Thanks for the info smile I love a deal smile...Mandy of Deadly Design Make-up Artistry

May 06 06 12:51 am Link

Model

Danielle A

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

You're welcome.  When I mentioned it to one stylist and she got enthusiastic, I thought there might be a few more stylists who would be interested.  They had a lot, so I don't think you can clean them out.  I walked out with 8-12 pairs the other day.

Marilyn
smile

May 06 06 02:05 am Link

Makeup Artist

Makeup By Diana Marie

North Valley Stream, New York, US

Boo they dont have anything like that here in NY sad

May 21 06 06:29 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MP Make-up Artistry

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada

I cleaned them out smile now I am stocked up for a bit smile