Forums > General Industry > It would be cool if...

Model

jade83

Columbia, Missouri, US

what kinds of little dreams or fantasies do you have about modeling? Mine: being featured in a website title bar (like that girl on the green couch up there) or even making a shot that's awesome enough that the photographer uses me as an avatar.

May 03 06 10:15 pm Link

Model

Josie Nutter

Seattle, Washington, US

I would like to be on the cover of Gothic Beauty magazine someday, and maybe model for Lip Service and Hot Topic catalogs. smile

May 04 06 02:15 pm Link

Model

Shyly

Pasadena, California, US

One of my fantasies is to head over to the Czech Republic to model for Jan Saudek.  Dreamy sigh.

May 04 06 02:23 pm Link

Model

_ALMUR_

San Francisco, California, US

to be a Victoria's secret model, and land a cover of SI.... but that IS in my future smile....

May 04 06 02:28 pm Link

Model

NAT

Huntington, Virginia, US

anything would be better than what position I am in now...lol...atleast I'm alive tho

May 04 06 02:30 pm Link

Model

That name is taken

BALLOUVILLE, Connecticut, US

I hope to make it big enough to have a spread in at least one editorial.  Big wishes from a small town girl...although people say I favor that girl form Victoria's Secret (Alessandra) so fingers crossed on that!

May 04 06 02:32 pm Link

Model

_ALMUR_

San Francisco, California, US

No one can look like Alessandra, she's broken the model that made her... same goes to all of them. there are the most famous models, that where i want to be. but i will use my fame for good

May 04 06 02:35 pm Link

Model

That name is taken

OK...so are you attacking the fact that I said that I've been told I FAVOR her? I never claimed to be her twin nor did I say I would use my fame (if ever acheived) for something bad.

May 04 06 02:38 pm Link

Model

Jay Dezelic

Seattle, Washington, US

When I'm 90, I want to be on the cover of Fortune Magazine and Sierra Magazine in the same month . smile

May 04 06 03:49 pm Link

Model

Nola

Austin, Indiana, US

I want to be able to go see myself in an art exhibition.

May 04 06 04:31 pm Link

Model

Nicholi

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

I would like to rule the world some day.

Of course there would be huge pictures of me in every city. very stylish pictures by wonderful photographers to remind people that I rule them......

big_smile

May 04 06 05:37 pm Link

Model

Samantha Fox

Humble, Texas, US

I would like the industry not to be so anorexia/bulemia-ridden.

(As much as I'd like to not want to be skinny.)

May 04 06 05:43 pm Link

Model

The Matthew Ross

Tulsa, Oklahoma, US

It would be SO cool if I could see what I got on my finals last week.Staying up for up to 3 days in a row having to work , go to school AND study for finals is no real joke.

May 04 06 06:42 pm Link

Model

jade83

Columbia, Missouri, US

Of course, I have been featured in an art exhibit of sorts-My work study job freshman year was art aide/dance model for the drawing class, so they drew cool stuff like me petting the instructor's cat, me in my ballet outfit, and riding clothes. The portrait studies they did of my face were up for a while in the gallery foyer.

May 04 06 08:47 pm Link

Model

That name is taken

Matthew918 wrote:
It would be SO cool if I could see what I got on my finals last week.Staying up for up to 3 days in a row having to work , go to school AND study for finals is no real joke.

No kidding!  I've already taken 4 finals, have one to go...Ready to see what kind of damage I did

May 05 06 09:24 am Link