Forums > General Industry > I get to join the no show club!

Photographer

Crystal Collins

Seattle, Washington, US

Is there a door prize? Or maybe some fresh baked cookies for new members? Cause that'd be nice.

I love how something is SUCH an emergency (10 minutes after they're supposed to be there) that they can't call, but they can get on a computer, log onto MM, and tell you they can't call because it's an emergency. Riiiiight.

So where's my cookies? :-D

May 03 06 06:07 pm Link

Photographer

STUDIOMONA PHOTOGRAPHY

Avon, Minnesota, US

welcome smile it only gets better..... lol

wait til you hear about the one where the car was totaled..everything in it.......including the cellphone.....  smile

May 03 06 06:09 pm Link

Photographer

Crystal Collins

Seattle, Washington, US

Ok, I totally need to hear that story, lol

May 03 06 09:47 pm Link

Photographer

Cyberhawk Studios

Mount Vernon, Washington, US

That's all right, Saturday I got stood up by the model AND the MUA. At least the model was apologetic and had a valid excuse. The MUA hasn't even checked her MM account since.

May 03 06 09:52 pm Link

Photographer

Expressions in OKC

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, US

Sometimes the excuse reads legit. Usually it's ridiculous. The results are the same either way. Hopefully the ones who do show make up a great deal for the three or four who begged out at the last second.

May 04 06 11:08 pm Link

Photographer

Gibson Photo Art

Phoenix, Arizona, US

You should have heard the one we got. The models sister got hit in the head on two different days with a golf club. Now that is an unlucky person. No way would I be near her in a thunderstorm.

May 04 06 11:23 pm Link