Forums > General Industry > Common Sense......

Photographer

Ty Simone

Edison, New Jersey, US

Not to pick on any one individual here, but it is getting annoying seeing models constantly inquire about is such and such legit only to post details that even my 8 year old would recognize as scary.

this photographer wants me to prepose for him on a webcam, without clothes, and with a dildo in my mouth, Is that normal?

this photographer refuses to give me references and says he is too good to need them, is that the norm?

this photographer asked me to fly out to Zimbabwe with him for a shoot, can he be trusted?

this photographer wants me to go to NYC for a shoot and says I can stay in his loft, do photogs really do that?

I mean come on.
Think it through.

If something the photographer says or does is not sitting right with you, simply do not go to, or leave the shoot.
You do not need anyone's validation for your fears.
If you are wrong about him, and every other photographer, you will soon realize it, mainly when you ahve no work worth mentioning.....

Just my 2 cents worth.

May 02 06 02:18 pm Link

Photographer

ebarb

Rochester, New York, US

LOL...so true!!!!

May 02 06 02:23 pm Link

Model

Phoenix E

keep in mind, a lot of the models on here have no experience....
cut them i little slack. at least they're asking.
but yes, i agree that some common sense should be applied...and i personally never ever look at those threads....but damn--i get just as sick of threads on flakey models, flakey photographers, "GWCs", tattoos, etc........

May 02 06 02:24 pm Link