Forums > General Industry > foot fetish

Photographer

Marius Visser

Port Elizabeth, Grenadines, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

I am amazed about this subject, since i have been on modelmayhem a great site, i have come across models who love talking about feet. what is it about feet that is so atractive. anybody out there want to give me an oppinion.

May 02 06 05:34 am Link

Photographer

Moraxian

Germantown, Maryland, US

Marius Visser wrote:
I am amazed about this subject, since i have been on modelmayhem a great site, i have come across models who love talking about feet. what is it about feet that is so atractive. anybody out there want to give me an oppinion.

Well, if it made any sense it wouldn't be a hobby.  wink

Seriously, there's no explaining any fetish.  There are a couple of theories that have bounced around:

1) When a baby is first born, their first toy is usually their own feet.  They're fascinated by them, play with them, their parents play with them, etc.  They learn that feet are fun, and that develops within them.

2) There is also a cleanliness aspect in that if someone takes good care of their feet, it implies they probably take good care of the rest of their appearance/cleanliness/etc. 

Of course, I am sure there are other things too, but I have no idea what they could be.  I do know one thing though, foot fetish sells.  There are more folks out there into feet than any other fetish.

May 02 06 06:18 am Link

Model

NC17

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Moraxian wrote:
I do know one thing though, foot fetish sells.  There are more folks out there into feet than any other fetish.

I don't know that there are more foot fetishists out there than any other fetishes... There are a lot of people into feet, sure, but theres LOTS of fetishes out there. If you can dream it up, someone has made it into a fetish.

I would be curious to know what the most common fetish is... Because there sure are a lot of them!!

May 02 06 08:30 am Link

Model

Claire Elizabeth

Exton, Pennsylvania, US

I hate feet lol. Feet are ugly!

May 02 06 08:32 am Link

Model

Tikeya

Edgewood, Maryland, US

Marius Visser wrote:
what is it about feet that is so atractive. anybody out there want to give me an oppinion.

I don't understand it either, Marius...lol.  But I don't knock anybody for lovin' what they love...hey, I love the smell of gas at a gas station, and some people think that's strange...lol.  smile

I have been doing a little foot fetish work lately though. 

One thing you might be surprised to know (if you didn't already know) is that there's actually something called a "foot party."  LOL.  I just recently heard about it, and I was like "Huh?  A FOOT party?!"  Men and women attend these parties, and the guys worship the women's feet...toe-sucking, pouring whipped cream/honey on the women's feet, etc, and the guys pay the women like $20 for every 10-minute session or something like that.

May 02 06 09:44 pm Link

Photographer

BlindMike

San Francisco, California, US

The thing that weirds me out is that some people have stinky feet fetishes. As in the worse it smells, the better it gets.

May 02 06 10:18 pm Link

Model

Tikeya

Edgewood, Maryland, US

Yeah, I just saw an ad on Craigslist posted by a guy who will pay a female to do a foot fetish shoot with him, and her feet MUST stink!  He said that he doesn't want the "I just got out of the shower" freshness...he actually wants sweaty and stinky feet.  LMAO.

May 02 06 10:20 pm Link

Model

synesthetic

Seattle, Washington, US

my turn! my turn!! :]

i feel like i should write this huge long drawn out discription... but i've already done that on other threads [see "cutest feet award"]... so i will make it simple:

*research reflexology
*aesthetics - look and feel
*nerves and control over other parts of the body via stimulation of different parts of the feet [again look up reflexology]
*the taste [yes i think my toes are yummy...]

AND: do you need a reason to find this sexy?
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/deadlypoetry/CRW_3815.jpg

May 03 06 12:29 am Link

Model

Monika Maple

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Ewww, I hate feet but there are many different ideas and reasons given by foot fetishists (is that a word?):

- feet many nerve endings that are directly related to pleasurable sensations
- feet contain all the pressure points to your bodies
- people remember playing under the table when they were children and admiring feet, shoes and pantyhose
- in some cultures, your feet are a direct relation to your genitals...men with big feet have large penises, women with small feet had tight vaginas, hence why binding was a common practice for many years
- humans are naturally drawn to the opposite sex's smell, feet have a large amount of sweat glands therefore many many pheramons (however it is spelt)
- foot fetish is often times tied in with submission and giantism fetishes since a foot can trample and smoosh a person

Hmm that is all I can remember at this time, but all fetishes are so interesting.  It is worth looking into each just to see what drives others to them and take the taboo out and bring in some understanding.

MM

May 03 06 01:10 am Link

Model

The Thorny Rose

Chicago, Illinois, US

Claire Elizabeth wrote:

Careful there... I got smited for saying such things a few weeks ago...

Remember, to each their own and if its not you own, just don't comment.

May 03 06 01:29 am Link

Model

The Thorny Rose

Chicago, Illinois, US

deadlypoetry wrote:
AND: do you need a reason to find this sexy?
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/deadlypoetry/CRW_3815.jpg

Pictures like this are slowly changin my mind on the topic...

May 03 06 01:31 am Link

Model

Lady Atropos

Toledo, Ohio, US

Normally feet are rarely touched or pampered...making them sensative

*A simple way to explore this foot world....:
Make certain your partner has freshly showered and begin to lay on the "mojo". Start somewhere simple on  his or her body and work your way along messaging, kissing, and licking your partner as you go along. An easy, and not toooo "eww" way to see if they are interested in "feet" would be to kiss/lick the TOPS of their feet...a safe zone to most.

Me...I'm all about feet in high heels...yea..theres nothing better then a set of legs in the air with high heels on wink

Ohhh..I think this post just made itself too naughty for general audiances >.<

FYI - Anyone who can give a good foot message....is marriage material

Side note - Nasty feet...are nasty. Just say no to ugly nails, sweat, etc.

May 03 06 01:36 am Link

Photographer

Incident Image

Los Angeles, California, US

Feet look like tiny dolphins.  Fun times.

May 03 06 01:36 am Link

Model

synesthetic

Seattle, Washington, US

The Thorny Rose wrote:
Pictures like this are slowly changin my mind on the topic...

:]

May 03 06 01:39 am Link

Model

The Thorny Rose

Chicago, Illinois, US

deadlypoetry wrote:

:]

"And then I saw her feet... now I'm a believer..."

Wait, I thought the lyrics were different than that

*smirk*

May 03 06 01:44 am Link

Model

synesthetic

Seattle, Washington, US

The Thorny Rose wrote:

*smirk*

that made me giggle...LOTS! :]

May 03 06 01:44 am Link

Photographer

Collin J. Rae

Winchester, Virginia, US

The Thorny Rose wrote:

*smirk*

OHH HA! thats a goood song....!

May 03 06 01:45 am Link

Model

The Thorny Rose

Chicago, Illinois, US

My random posts of sleepiness seem to be the most amusing :-)

May 03 06 01:45 am Link

Photographer

vanscottie

Winnetka, California, US

deadlypoetry wrote:
my turn! my turn!! :]

i *the taste [yes i think my toes are yummy...]

did you bring enough for the whole class

I call dibs on the "piggie that had roast beef"

May 03 06 01:57 am Link

Model

synesthetic

Seattle, Washington, US

vanscottie wrote:

did you bring enough for the whole class

I call dibs on the "piggie that had roast beef"

no luck here... im vegan....

May 03 06 02:02 am Link

Photographer

San Anselmo, California, US

I dont agree that feet (women's) need shoes when being photographed.   Some women seem to feel they can be nekkid but they have to have shoes on.  YUCK...  Ifeel shoes hide any beauty in feet.  And furthermore, feet are very expressive.  Play poker with a barefoot person. Their face may be placid......but their feet will often portray excitement.

May 03 06 02:40 am Link

Photographer

Scott Johnson Studios

Wausau, Wisconsin, US

Try walking or standing without them...

Claire Elizabeth wrote:

May 03 06 06:43 am Link

Model

Carrie_K

Orlando, Florida, US

I personally hate feet, but LOVE cute shoes! Does that count? And no female foot should be without a cute pedicure and some kicking polish!

But what's up with all the foot fetish people contacting me? LOL

May 03 06 06:55 am Link

Model

Natural Sexy Ma

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

Feet are a very sexy part of the body especially clean, cute , small feet. I am getting my toes done this week with a real artistic lady that also does my nails.... I spend about $50 between my nails and toes getting done. I actually want to make my nails and the art on them a part of my modeling in some way. I definitely want my feet to be in them.... but not exactly sure why some have a fetish but I only love to see small, cute feet! My girlfriend has some gorgeous feet and so do I!
                                                                              ~Natural

May 03 06 06:58 am Link

Model

jade83

Columbia, Missouri, US

My feet- size 4 ballet shoes, narrow/high arches, sexy, cute. Whatever. If someone wants to pay me for pics of my feet, that's fine, but I will not post a picture of my foot literally in my mouth!! LOL...

May 03 06 05:15 pm Link

Model

synesthetic

Seattle, Washington, US

new foot shots in my port. [18+] you'll want to see these, reguardless of you foot sentiments.

May 03 06 11:44 pm Link

Photographer

Eikona

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm not a fetish guy myself, but I do think that feet are cute, as part of the greater ensemble, so to speak. They kind of round off a good shot of the female figure, when displayed right. And I do have my picky preferences for how I like them to be seen (see my port for obvious answers).

Displayed any other way in a photo, I don't think feet look ugly per se, but they don't seem to look as attractive. Why are they taboo, though? I don't know! But when I was a child, I couldn't help but notice that a lot of adults around me (teachers, parents) made a fuss about bare feet. There was a kind of taboo attached to them, so this might have something to do with why some folks have a fetish for them -- they're strangely forbidden. I mean, we've got this disussion thread going, right?

I'll tell you one thing that interests me. A mentor I know keeps criticizing some of my photos because you can see the soles of the model's feet. He claims people are very uncomfortable with that and don't want to see them. I've kept those photos up because I like them. And I'm looking for someone else to say the same thing my friend did. Scientific proof requires reproducable results.

May 04 06 07:42 am Link

Photographer

00Philip00

Vass, North Carolina, US

Hmmm, I seem to catch myself noticing a pretty female foot that is taken care of LOL - is that a fetish? Don't know, but I do admire a pretty foot - no hose, please haha...

May 05 06 12:08 am Link

Photographer

Moraxian

Germantown, Maryland, US

Cary K wrote:
I personally hate feet, but LOVE cute shoes! Does that count? And no female foot should be without a cute pedicure and some kicking polish!

But what's up with all the foot fetish people contacting me? LOL

As someone who has shot foot-fetish (I'm not a foot fan, I have other fetishes, but I know foot-fetish sells) I can see why you would be contacted.  It's because you wear cute shoes and have a cute pedicure.  smile 

The advantage to it is that you can get paid work and it can be anonymous.  smile

May 05 06 07:15 pm Link

Photographer

S-2 Media Corp

Birmingham, Alabama, US

NC17 wrote:

I don't know that there are more foot fetishists out there than any other fetishes... There are a lot of people into feet, sure, but theres LOTS of fetishes out there. If you can dream it up, someone has made it into a fetish.

I would be curious to know what the most common fetish is... Because there sure are a lot of them!!

the foot fetish has been and is the largest, most popular and most catered too fetish in the world.  Moreso than t&a and the big V.
Why....I couldn't tell ya but it was actually a topic of big discussion 2 years ago on one of the major morning talkshows.

I'm not a foot person myself, I'm more of a leg guy when it comes to body parts.  Throw boots into it and then you have my fetish.  But a lot of the reasons that have been said make sense.  In the end though, does it really matter why someone gets turned on by feet? 

Fetish - something required for orgasm (per definition)

With that said, it's amazing what things people can do that they don't realize they could be causing some guy or girl to be running for a bathroom to take care of business. 

Anywho, I've joined in the foot fetish realm by starting my website and it's been a lot of fun.  Feet people are cool people. wink

May 06 06 05:02 pm Link

Photographer

lightsandshadow

New York, New York, US

I always get a barefoot shot with my models.  I think it adds a sense of casualness to the shot.  Ok, ok, I do like feet and if the model feels comfortable, I will get a good close up of her feet.  They look the best when they are up in the air because this pose gets rid of any viens that are there if they were standing. 
A nice pedicure is always appreciated.

May 08 06 12:24 am Link

Model

synesthetic

Seattle, Washington, US

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/deadlypoetry/CRW_4564.jpg

May 08 06 01:49 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

deadlypoetry wrote:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/deadlypoetry/CRW_4564.jpg

You and your feet are adorable...

I had a wild fetish shoot last night and I get a couple shots of some bound feet being worshiped and thought of you.

May 08 06 02:01 pm Link

Photographer

Dee

Toledo, Ohio, US

Feet never grossed me out until I got married.....My hubby's feet...OH LORD.....BARF!!!!!!!!!!!

May 08 06 02:04 pm Link

Photographer

Dee

Toledo, Ohio, US

Double post monster

May 08 06 02:05 pm Link

Model

synesthetic

Seattle, Washington, US

bound feet eh?

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/deadlypoetry/CRW_5631.jpg

May 08 06 02:06 pm Link