Forums > Hair, Makeup & Styling > Stretchmark coverage

Model

Natasha Atomic

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

I really need your help...PLEASE
I will be attending a shoot with no MUA.
And well there is chance my stretchmarks may show up on the film, whats the best make up coverage.

Thank you

Apr 26 06 10:24 pm Link

Photographer

Ascending Phoenix

Lexington, Kentucky, US

Natasha O wrote:
I really need your help...PLEASE
I will be attending a shoot with no MUA.
And well there is chance my stretchmarks may show up on the film, whats the best make up coverage.

Thank you

Without a Body MUA.I am assuming we are talking ABS ,Thighs ,Butt etc.Only hope is that the photographers lighting style and knowledge.As well as Photoshop skills are good enough that he wasnt worried about it in the first place.

Happy Shooting

Apr 26 06 10:32 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Brummitt

Clarkston, Michigan, US

I have shot twice with a model who has excessive stretch marks from pregnancy and you would never know it thanks to Photoshop.

Apr 26 06 10:34 pm Link

Model

Meum Corculum

Medford, Oregon, US

I am so happy you asked this. I have been having the same question and worry when I do photoshoots!!

Apr 26 06 10:36 pm Link

Model

Jordyn

Raleigh, Illinois, US

When I was at black men's magazine audition this girl who is also a exotic dancer told me about this stuff called dermablend and it worked great. You can get it at any department store

Apr 26 06 10:41 pm Link

Model

Jalene Grace

New Holland, Pennsylvania, US

Try using airbrush by sally hansen. I haven't personally used this before but I have a friend that loves it. Might be worth to check it out.

Apr 26 06 10:43 pm Link

Model

Natasha Atomic

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Ascending Phoenix wrote:
Without a Body MUA.I am assuming we are talking ABS ,Thighs ,Butt etc.Only hope is that the photographers lighting style and knowledge.As well as Photoshop skills are good enough that he wasnt worried about it in the first place.

Happy Shooting

Well its my ta-tas from pregnancy...they look kinda bad, im more or less embarassed of them.

hahahah dahm low self esteem tit moment...hahahahhahah

Apr 26 06 10:54 pm Link

Makeup Artist

K E O

Houston, Texas, US

Wax and RCMA foundation.
Last Resort: PHOTOSHOP

If its for flash photography make sure to get a foundation that contains little to no titanium dioxide.

Charissa

Apr 26 06 11:23 pm Link