Forums > Newbie Forum > Day 1, Florida Photographer

Photographer

snegron

Cape Coral, Florida, US

This is my very first day at modelmayhem! I have heard about this site at other forums I have been. I hope it is better than OMP.

Jul 08 05 10:27 pm Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

It was great until the wedding photographers showed up!

Welcome to the site!

Jul 09 05 01:40 am Link

Photographer

Special Ed

New York, New York, US

Great, now all we need is some kid and animal guys here and we'll ba all set!!!

wink J/K...Welcome to the mayhem!!!!

Jul 09 05 10:30 am Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

Hey,  back off.  Being mean is my job.  Look Ed Rimjobington and Xtremly lame artists,  do I show up at your jobs and tell you to get that thing out of your mouth.

No,  so leave the meaness to me.

Jul 09 05 01:24 pm Link

Photographer

Tropical Photography

Sarasota, Florida, US

Posted by Jack D Trute: 
Hey,  back off.  Being mean is my job.  Look Ed Rimjobington and Xtremly lame artists,  do I show up at your jobs and tell you to get that thing out of your mouth.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Jack's BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!  And in rare form, too!!!

Jul 09 05 01:26 pm Link

Photographer

Glamour Studio /Gary

Jack is cool most of the time. Although sometimes when he sleeps in a certain position it irritates the spot where his balls used to be before being cut off.

Jul 09 05 01:31 pm Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

Posted by Keith aka Wolfie: 

Posted by Jack D Trute: 

Did you make a reservation to speak with me?  NO,  well then
Ba bye,  ba bye, 

Call ahead next time. 

(loser,  did you see that outfit......)

Jul 09 05 01:32 pm Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

Posted by snegron: 
This is my very first day at modelmayhem! I have heard about this site at other forums I have been. I hope it is better than OMP. 

Do not be upset with the reception for the boobies.  They are just mad because you have those things that they all need.

A job and  a life. 

All forms of photography are welcome but quality is an issue when deviating from the uniformity of dullness that is practiced by the other responders.   

But time to step up and get some better wedding shots if that is your thing.   I always reserve the right to poop on any of you,  and most must make a reservation for me to do so.

Stand your ground and smile.   These losers are just figuring out how to spell JOB let alone get one.

Jul 09 05 01:36 pm Link

Photographer

Tropical Photography

Sarasota, Florida, US

Posted by Jack D Trute: 

Posted by Jack D Trute: 

Uh, what outfit??  I was trying to figure out why that bride looked so pissed off..  Hell, the orangatang (sp?) looked happier..

Oh, I'd like to make a reso to speak with you at 9pm this evening..  I'd like to discuss flea dip..

Ba bye,  ba bye, 

Call ahead next time. 

Uh, what outfit??  I was trying to figure out why that bride looked so pissed off..  Hell, the orangatang (sp?) looked happier..

Oh, I'd like to make a reso to speak with you at 9pm this evening..  I'd like to discuss flea dip..
  OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Jack's BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! 

Jul 09 05 01:36 pm Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

Posted by Jack D Trute: 

Posted by Jack D Trute: 

Ba bye,  ba bye, 

Call ahead next time. 

You see Wolfie boy,  a comeback involves speaking or writing not just pressing the quote button and staring at the computer screen.

Jul 09 05 01:38 pm Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

Took you long enough to get out.

Jul 09 05 01:38 pm Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

Maybe she got a look at your photoshop work.  Or your attempt at work in general.  Maybe she was upwind of you.  I would rather be upwind of the Orangatang.

A reso????  Look you Jerry Springer reject,  we like spellers here.  That way they can read.   What do you mean rare form? 

I am always God's gift to you boobies.

Jul 09 05 01:43 pm Link

Photographer

Tropical Photography

Sarasota, Florida, US

And to think I felt sorry for you, you mangy mutt!!!  :-% I hope that squirel bites your paw buddy!!  :-P

And for the less informed, reso is a reservation..  Sorry you don't understand a term understood by many..

And to think I thought neutering made one kinder and gentler..  tsk,tsk,tsk....  I think I shall have to poop on you!!

Jul 09 05 01:53 pm Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

And for the less informed, reso is a reservation..  Sorry you don't understand a term understood by many..

And to think I thought neutering made one kinder and gentler..  tsk,tsk,tsk....  I think I shall have to poop on you!!

You have to go far down the food chain to find someone less informed than you.

Neutering making someone kinder and gentler?  So how is that working out for you?  For me,  it just made me nasty,  but your girlfriend seemed happy with me last night.

Poop on me.  I have the higher ground,  good luck. 
The trouble with you is you're trouble.   I have a date so I have got to go. 

Ba bye,  ba bye,  yea,  ba bye. Here is your reservation

Jul 09 05 02:01 pm Link