Forums > General Industry > i love the way she walks!!!!!

Model

Raymond Anthony

Gordon Heights, New York, US

This past friday ...

The Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology together with the Runway Club is hosted a Benefit Fashion Show that  benefit Queens HIV/AIDS projects.

Held on the campus in the 5000 sq foot hangar area of on April 21, 2006 from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM.

Miss Stephanie (mm#2746), one of the female models that ROCKED the house with her bad ass walk!
IT'S KILLER!
I had the honor of accompanying Stephanie on the runway for the formal wear/Estels Dressy Dress wear segment.

Photograghers: Michel from Edgy Models,(mm#15532), &
Udo from Udo R Photograghy,(mm#130), were present to capture it all!

Hair! Beautiful hair done by NICOLE O'SHIRO, also on MM, (mm#647711)!!

There are some very talented people here on MM!!!

You all are truly OUTSTANDING!!!!

Respectfully!
Raymond Anthony

Apr 23 06 04:43 pm Link

Model

newhall243

Rosedale, New York, US

Awww Raymond, you ROCK!! smile I tell you, I was so happy to see Udo and Michel there to take photos of the show. I can't wait to see them. I bet you are anxious as well. Yes, there were  a few fantastic people from MM such as Nicole - the hairstylist. She did a wonderful job!! smile

I wonder how Udo and Michel felt about the show? wink

BTW, I loved your walk as well!! smile smile smile

steph

Apr 23 06 09:40 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Raymond and Stephanie...

You both are powerhouses on the runway!

I am posting you a sample of only one image each I took of your guys on the runway.

I have many more of your different looks you were presenting, and work on those extra for you guys.

First the image of Raymond, Mr. GQ himself, because he started the post and then of Princess Runway:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/UdoRPhotoArchive/VaughnCollegeAIDSBenefit/VaughnHIV-3-733web.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/UdoRPhotoArchive/VaughnCollegeAIDSBenefit/VaughnHIV-3-646web.jpg

Apr 24 06 12:04 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

Congratulations to all three of you, and the others mentioned.

Keeping the dream alive, to me is what it’s all about, and showing the support of each other in an open forum is putting each other in front of your self is  a class act.

Thank you Raymond for this thread.

Best wishes,
Craig

Apr 24 06 12:14 pm Link

Model

newhall243

Rosedale, New York, US

UdoR wrote:
Raymond and Stephanie...

I am posting you a sample of only one image each I took of your guys on the runway.

I have many more of your different looks you were presenting, and work on those extra for you guys.

First the image of Raymond, Mr. GQ himself, because he started the post and then of Princess Runway:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/UdoRPhotoArchive/VaughnCollegeAIDSBenefit/VaughnHIV-3-733web.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/UdoRPhotoArchive/VaughnCollegeAIDSBenefit/VaughnHIV-3-646web.jpg

Awww Udo, thanks a bunch for posting these photos. They look AWESOME! smile can't wait to see the rest of them! smile smile smile smile

steph

Apr 24 06 12:44 pm Link

Model

newhall243

Rosedale, New York, US

UdoR wrote:
Raymond and Stephanie...

Apr 24 06 12:45 pm Link

Model

newhall243

Rosedale, New York, US

Craig Thomson wrote:

Keeping the dream alive, to me is what it’s all about, and showing the support of each other in an open forum is putting each other in front of your self is  a class act.

Best wishes,
Craig

Thanks so much!! I totally agree with you! smile

steph

Apr 24 06 12:54 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Craig Thomson wrote:

Best wishes,
Craig

Thanks Craig! smile

I think that both looking forward to great futures!

Apr 24 06 07:06 pm Link

Photographer

Artistic Images

Coram, New York, US

Wow! These pictures are GORGEOUS!!!!

You guys are HOT!

You all must be very proud of your team work!

Amazing shots Udo!

Much success to you all!

Apr 24 06 08:24 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Artistic Images wrote:
Wow! These pictures are GORGEOUS!!!!

You guys are HOT!

You all must be very proud of your team work!

Amazing shots Udo!

Much success to you all!

Thank you very much!

It's easy to take good images when the subjects are good looking, wearing nice clothes and having good makup... LOL

Just the lighting sucked, which I adjusted from time to time for the organizers... but it came out allright... wink

Thanks again.

Udo

P.S.: I just saw that you worked with both before... NICE!
P.S.S.: Have we met?

Apr 24 06 09:52 pm Link

Hair Stylist

Nicole Oshiro

Kenilworth, Illinois, US

Hey guys it was great meeting all of you.  You guys rocked the runway.  I hope to work with you all again soon.   Thank you for the credit. 

Good Luck
Nicole Oshiro

Apr 28 06 10:47 pm Link

Model

Raymond Anthony

Gordon Heights, New York, US

Nicole,
Your work is beautiful and you did a great job with so little time!
Thank you again!
Raymond

Apr 30 06 07:27 am Link

Photographer

Artistic Images

Coram, New York, US

UdoR wrote:
Thank you very much!

It's easy to take good images when the subjects are good looking, wearing nice clothes and having good makup... LOL

Just the lighting sucked, which I adjusted from time to time for the organizers... but it came out allright... wink

Thanks again.

Udo

P.S.: I just saw that you worked with both before... NICE!
P.S.S.: Have we met?

Yes,
We have met before ; )

Apr 30 06 08:31 am Link