Forums > General Industry > Need location ideas in Dallas

Model

Shelly Rae

Dallas, Georgia, US

Does anyone know of any good old warehouses or factories in Dallas that would be good for a shoot.  Something industrial, maybe falling apart...but safe enough and private enough for a bondage shoot? 

Jul 08 05 03:56 pm Link

Model

Aurora

Dallas, Georgia, US

I did a shoot in an old warehouse in ft worth, but you'll have to be careful.. We had to sneak in but it has very secluded areas.. It's the Swift and Armor meat packing plant.. It was AWESOME. I am sorry I cannot find the exact address but I am sure many people know where it is. As far as a good place in Dallas proper, I am not sure.. But I love the warehouse feel.. smile

Here are the photos from that shoot: http://www.auroraskye.com/stokes.htm

Jul 08 05 07:14 pm Link

Photographer

D Fish

Springfield, Missouri, US

I have been on the look out for a few years for a location like that in Dallas. Did find some cool places on a late Sunday afternoon to shoot and run :-) Someday I will hook up with the right person who has such a place. Check back with me.

Jul 10 05 12:59 am Link

Photographer

Michael Matthews

Dallas, Texas, US

Posted by Shelly Rae: 
Does anyone know of any good old warehouses or factories in Dallas that would be good for a shoot.  Something industrial, maybe falling apart...but safe enough and private enough for a bondage shoot?   

Hmm. . . I will try to find something like that for our shoot on Saturday, Shelly . . . .

::::: MM :::::

Jul 14 05 05:29 am Link