Forums > General Industry > I Love Josie Nutter; She Makes Me Feel Squidgie

Photographer

nevar

Fort Smith, Arkansas, US

Amazing Model (1638) and Mod... Looking at josies pics is like sitting back on a comfy couch with a cup of earl grey tea, a good book, and oh yeah... Nutter Butters. *wink*

We Love you Josie hun, thank you for all of your hard work, and great pics that you share.

Apr 21 06 06:05 pm Link

Photographer

C R Photography

Pleasanton, California, US

Hear hear!

Apr 21 06 06:08 pm Link

Photographer

Roz Martinez

Seattle, Washington, US

ravens laughter wrote:
Amazing Model (1638) and Mod... Looking at josies pics is like sitting back on a comfy couch with a cup of earl grey tea, a good book, and oh yeah... Nutter Butters. *wink*

We Love you Josie hun, thank you for all of your hard work, and great pics that you share.

Me too! I met her briefly at COnvergence last year.  She was the sweetest!  Her (your - if you're Josie smile) pics are sooo beautiful!

Apr 21 06 06:10 pm Link

Photographer

nevar

Fort Smith, Arkansas, US

you know another wonderful things about josie is she's tiny, yeah.... if she was standing next to me, I could set my beer stien right on her head like a coffee table..... Josie... you make the most lovely coffee table darling.  (smile)

Apr 21 06 06:12 pm Link

Photographer

oliver mendoza

San Francisco, California, US

plus she let's me take silly photos like this.....

https://visual-noise.net/omega/luchafisheye1.jpg

Apr 21 06 06:13 pm Link

Photographer

nevar

Fort Smith, Arkansas, US

I love josie because she is unassuming; if she was more arrogant... her head would be bigger and she would have fit into olis mask better... josie i would never make you wear a mask, I would just have you boiling in some soup with theda as a big carrot (even though theda would never work with me) or something.

Apr 21 06 06:16 pm Link

Model

-suede-

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Josie makes me feel like a fan-girl.

*squee!*

And I totally dig her e-bay auctions.

Apr 21 06 06:19 pm Link

Photographer

oliver mendoza

San Francisco, California, US

ravens laughter wrote:
I love josie because she is unassuming; if she was more arrogant... her head would be bigger and she would have fit into olis mask better... josie i would never make you wear a mask, I would just have you boiling in some soup with theda as a big carrot (even though theda would never work with me) or something.

to  be fair, i might've stretched the mask out a lil bit.  I definitely stretched out Nikki's mask.  why aren't i a petite woman????

I like Josie cuz she plays the coolest video games.

Apr 21 06 06:20 pm Link