Forums > General Industry > "Tiara" Pageant reality show

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

Sacramento, California, US

Just when I thought the model reality and other reality shows couldn`t get more rediculous(OMG people still watch antm) they come out with a little girl pageant reality show.
Just what the pageant moms living their dream through their daughter who cant wait to get home and get the paint and gown off,and the self absorbed brats(not that theyre ALL like that) need to feed their egos,sheesh.

Apr 19 06 10:21 pm Link

Model

MelissaLynnette LaDiva

Leawood, Kansas, US

So I take it you aren't one of those people who loves reality shows for the "Jerry Springer" effect.  I can't wait to see more "real" people acting insane over something stupid on my tv.  Fills me with laughter.  And antm gets better to watch ever time the girls get less attractive and less like actual models.  Even though Tyra makes me think the apocalypse is near.  Hee.

Apr 20 06 08:21 am Link

Photographer

Lens N Light

Bradford, Vermont, US

Melissa Lynnette wrote:
So I take it you aren't one of those people who loves reality shows for the "Jerry Springer" effect.  I can't wait to see more "real" people acting insane over something stupid on my tv.  Fills me with laughter.  And antm gets better to watch ever time the girls get less attractive and less like actual models.  Even though Tyra makes me think the apocalypse is near.  Hee.

Do you also enjoy breaking the legs off from bugs, one at a time?

Apr 20 06 08:40 am Link

Model

MelissaLynnette LaDiva

Leawood, Kansas, US

Lens N Light wrote:

Do you also enjoy breaking the legs off from bugs, one at a time?

Oh no.  Bugs are gross.  When I see em, I stomp em.  Or get my daddy to do it.  Yuck, bugs.

Apr 20 06 08:42 am Link

Model

CristinaLex

Silver Spring, Maryland, US

MTV has seem to be catering to the rich spoiled ass brats of the younger generation...look at My sweet 16, them LUCK BASTARDS has mommies and daddies with ass loads of cash and they get a million dollar gala for their damn sixteen birthday, when some of us as children couldnt have our families afford a decent birthday....

This is just another show to cater to the brats of the fucking wealth of america to see how much thier lives are soo called better than ours. I am seriously hating shows like that

I think that everyone should turn to MTV2 and watch Wonder Showzen!!!!!!!!!

Apr 20 06 01:22 pm Link

Model

Electra T

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

CristinaLex wrote:
MTV has seem to be catering to the rich spoiled ass brats of the younger generation...look at My sweet 16, them LUCK BASTARDS has mommies and daddies with ass loads of cash and they get a million dollar gala for their damn sixteen birthday, when some of us as children couldnt have our families afford a decent birthday....

This is just another show to cater to the brats of the fucking wealth of america to see how much thier lives are soo called better than ours. I am seriously hating shows like that

I think that everyone should turn to MTV2 and watch Wonder Showzen!!!!!!!!!

Those kids on my super sweet 16 aren't lucky at all. They're vapid superficial idiots. I'm sorry I hate kids with a sense of entitlement..

Apr 22 06 01:32 pm Link

Model

jade83

Columbia, Missouri, US

Whatever. I never watched MTV. VH1 and I Love the '80s is way better. (The only difference I can imagine between the Miss and Little Miss pageant shows is that probably the little girls on TV would cry more, or someone would zoom in on a tantrum on-set)

Apr 22 06 03:21 pm Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

Sacramento, California, US

Melissa Lynnette wrote:

If the shows WERE based in reality instead of edited and cut to only show certain things then I might be more interested.

Apr 22 06 04:23 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Ashley Hutchings

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I think some of those shows are a joke. I admit I watch Laguna beach if I see that it is on but Super sweet 16 is nothing but a joke. These kids think they rule the world or something. I can't imagine ever treating my parents the way they treat theirs like personal ATM's. You have to work for things as a child it builds character just being handed things will never get you anywhere in life.

Apr 22 06 04:29 pm Link