Forums > General Industry > Cityevents site

Photographer

R. Olson (RO)

Seattle, Washington, US

Has anyone been getting messages from this site? www.cityevents.tv is the address. Feedback please

Apr 18 06 11:08 pm Link

Photographer

R. Olson (RO)

Seattle, Washington, US

*bump*

Apr 19 06 01:45 am Link

Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

They have been spaming the shit out of both my accounts....I have no fucking idea how they got my personal email addy.

Apr 19 06 02:06 am Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

i dont get alot from them.  but i just recently joined to see what was up with them.  and theyre a pretty cool site.  although i think their servers are always messed up cause sometimes i cant access their site at all and have important messages waiting for me.  so not 100% reliable.  dont know why they're spamming you,  thats odd.

Apr 19 06 12:48 pm Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

R. Olson (RO) wrote:
Has anyone been getting messages from this site? www.cityevents.tv is the address. Feedback please

I am getting their spam as well.. and dont want it.  I am also getting something from some photographers group that has a website and an aol email address.. but cant stop their crap either.

Apr 19 06 05:25 pm Link

Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

AndrewG wrote:
.  I am also getting something from some photographers group that has a website and an aol email address.. but cant stop their crap either.

Me too.
Send me a PM and let me know who is spamming you?

Apr 19 06 05:29 pm Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

Nemi wrote:

Me too.
Send me a PM and let me know who is spamming you?

Next time I get one I will let you know the info...  I dont have it mamorized. I am not mexell.

Apr 19 06 05:31 pm Link

Model

StefanieXXX

Escondido, California, US

i signed up with them and then canceled the account because its so out of date. and they STILL send me stuff. its BS, its no use. along with localviewfinder.com

Apr 19 06 05:47 pm Link

Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

AndrewG wrote:

Next time I get one I will let you know the info...  I dont have it mamorized. I am not mexell.

...wtf is a mexell?

Apr 19 06 11:51 pm Link

Photographer

dax

Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden

I have.. they are harvesting email addresses from various sites.

Apr 19 06 11:52 pm Link

Photographer

dax

Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden

Nemi wrote:

...wtf is a mexell?

I think he ment maxell.. as in tape/memory/cd etc..

Apr 19 06 11:54 pm Link

Photographer

Gabriel

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

I've gotten a few from them, and others like them. I report them as spam to AOL. I'm not a big fan of "talent sites" - other than this one, of course smile

Apr 19 06 11:58 pm Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

Nemi wrote:

...wtf is a mexell?

As Dax said.. Maxell (type of recording tape... but I blew the joke..  (is it real or is it memorex..)  I was not up to par after getting home from the ER this morning.. and was still under the spell of a beautiful nurse and some meds the doctor gave me..

I was trying to be punny.. mamorized..  memorex.. was trying to cornfuse my words.. and I guess the drugs and the health issue had me a bit dis com bub u lated.

sorry...

Apr 20 06 12:04 am Link

Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

AndrewG wrote:

As Dax said.. Maxell (type of recording tape... but I blew the joke..  (is it real or is it memorex..)  I was not up to par after getting home from the ER this morning.. and was still under the spell of a beautiful nurse and some meds the doctor gave me..

I was trying to be punny.. mamorized..  memorex.. was trying to cornfuse my words.. and I guess the drugs and the health issue had me a bit dis com bub u lated.

sorry...

Why were you in the ER? Ya alright?

Apr 20 06 12:12 am Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

Nemi wrote:

Why were you in the ER? Ya alright?

I was once I left.. LOL!!!

Apr 20 06 04:39 am Link

Model

Carina Comeau