Forums > General Industry > Software For Website Making ;)

Model

Rebecca Ryan

Chicago, Illinois, US

Hey does anyone have Adobe Go Live for Macs?
email me if you do or know somewhere I can download it preferbly for free. wink

thanks,
Becky

Apr 17 06 12:33 pm Link

Photographer

MarkMarek

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Becky Threat wrote:
preferbly for free. wink

Huh?

Apr 17 06 12:35 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

You can download it at http://adobe.com/support/downloads/main.html

But if you're expecting it for free, you should know that is illegal, and discussion of such is prohibited by MM rules.  So don't do it.

Apr 17 06 12:45 pm Link

Model

Rebecca Ryan

Chicago, Illinois, US

whoops! Just checking cause some sites offer a free trial. I only need it for a little bit.

Apr 17 06 06:37 pm Link

Photographer

Lost Johnny

Crystal, Minnesota, US

If you want free software, you can get it legally, it is called "Freeware", I would stay away from Go live and try Dreamweaver, I got it quite reasonable as a student, it is legal to enrole in any school and get a huge discount on software, be sure and register it so you can get updates and such.  I can help you out with web page disign, let me know if you are interested, always looking for projects.  I can send you an example of whaot your page would look like.

Apr 17 06 08:38 pm Link

Photographer

quietnow

I'd recommend dreamweaver mx. Adobe owns them now so maybe you can get a free trial on their website also.

Apr 17 06 08:39 pm Link

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

If you don't want to pay for software, then just download the netscape browser. It comes with Netscape Composer, which is pretty user friendly. Last time I downloaded it, it was free.. things may have changed. If you want the good stuff, then pay for Dreamweaver. It's the best.

Apr 17 06 08:42 pm Link

Photographer

dax

Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden

Free?

Notepad smile

Apr 18 06 12:12 am Link