Forums > General Industry > Looking for a manager and/or agency.

Model

Miss Jessica Saint

Brooklyn, New York, US

Yes yes I'm giving in. I've submitted my resume to a new non-exclusive agency and am looking for a manager now. I have been modeling for 4 years and doing it all on my own...refusing to sign w/ anyone...but now it's about damn time I get somewhere with it. So I am looking for a manager. MUST have prior experience. Must have contacts (of course).

If you are interested please contact me. Feel free to take a look at my Model Mayhem site as well.

https://www.modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=299

Email me here or at [email protected].

P.S. I do have a website but I need to update it. It's currently down. Something I'll put back up once I am settled w/ a manager/agency.

Jul 06 05 03:20 pm Link

Photographer

area291

Calabasas, California, US

It is all well and good to give in and seek management or agency representation, however your imaging package does not coincide with where agencies would book or direct clients for someone with your stats.

They too would have to "give in" by accepting you and that wouldn't fall in their best interest business-wise to do so.

If you truly want to give in, then I would suggest focusing on the type of work where you can be most easily placed, commercial lifestyle imaging.  That's the market for those in your height and age range agencies are looking for.

Jul 06 05 05:03 pm Link

Photographer

Sienna Hambleton

Toledo, Ohio, US

Posted by Jes: 
Yes yes I'm giving in. I've submitted my resume to a new non-exclusive agency and am looking for a manager now. I have been modeling for 4 years and doing it all on my own...refusing to sign w/ anyone...but now it's about damn time I get somewhere with it. So I am looking for a manager. MUST have prior experience. Must have contacts (of course).

If you are interested please contact me. Feel free to take a look at my Model Mayhem site as well.

P.S. I do have a website but I need to update it. It's currently down. Something I'll put back up once I am settled w/ a manager/agency.

Have you contacted Wicked Talent?

Jul 06 05 05:10 pm Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

If you are serious about looking for a manager/agency, posting on a message board asking them to contact you will do you no good. You may get some useless internet managers contacting you, but the real agencies and managers won't be looking here. They have models coming to them all the time.

Hit the streets. Pound the pavement. Insert clichee here.

Jul 06 05 10:10 pm Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

Posted by theda: 
If you are serious about looking for a manager/agency, posting on a message board asking them to contact you will do you no good. You may get some useless internet managers contacting you, but the real agencies and managers won't be looking here. They have models coming to them all the time.

Hit the streets. Pound the pavement. Insert clichee here.

Every now and then, they get lucky, and if they want to read, a jerk like me will post a link to some useful info...

Jul 06 05 10:12 pm Link

Photographer

LongWindFPV Visuals

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

*grin* ...I can see all eyes on me. ha ha.

Jes, are you really looking for a Personal Assistant to go along with that Agency? That's what Internet Managers end up being in OMP reality...Personal Assistants.

Posted by Jes: 

Jul 06 05 10:18 pm Link

Photographer

JT Hodges

Austin, Texas, US

While partly off topic...In the state of TX a "manager" must be licensed by the state in the same way as an agency.

Jul 06 05 10:24 pm Link