Forums > General Industry > MM and the bad influence it is having on me

Photographer

nathan combs

Waynesboro, Virginia, US

ok i have to photo the candidates for the city council and all i could think about doing is photoing them nude or tied around in do not cross tape or belts or with wings lol or Evin like a vanity fare nude LOLOLOLOLOL

Apr 13 06 02:08 pm Link

Model

Phoenix E

nathan combs wrote:
ok i have to photo the candidates for the city council and all i could think about doing is photoing them nude or raped in do not cross tape or belts or with wings lol or Evin like a vanity fare nude LOLOLOLOLOL

raped???? damn.............................

big_smile

just picking on you...........

Apr 13 06 02:09 pm Link

Photographer

R. Olson (RO)

Seattle, Washington, US

nathan combs wrote:
ok i have to photo the candidates for the city council and all i could think about doing is photoing them nude or raped in do not cross tape or belts or with wings lol or Evin like a vanity fare nude LOLOLOLOLOL

Wrapped you mean, I hope. And I wouldnt blame MM. Blame an individual like the president or god(since so many here are doing it) LOL.

Apr 13 06 02:13 pm Link

Photographer

nathan combs

Waynesboro, Virginia, US

R. Olson (RO) wrote:

Wrapped you mean, I hope. And I wouldnt blame MM. Blame an individual like the president or god(since so many here are doing it) LOL.

just edeted that LOL whps

Apr 13 06 02:13 pm Link

Photographer

Kentsoul

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

nathan combs wrote:
ok i have to photo the candidates for the city council and all i could think about doing is photoing them nude or tied around in do not cross tape or belts or with wings lol or Evin like a vanity fare nude LOLOLOLOLOL

You're welcome.

wink

Apr 13 06 02:17 pm Link

Photographer

nathan combs

Waynesboro, Virginia, US

it is too bad the boss sed "HELL NO"

Apr 13 06 02:21 pm Link