Forums > General Industry > Alt Erotica paysites?

Photographer

Nerie

I hope I don't get flamed for mentioning erotica but there are like a million SG threads on here...

Are there any alt erotica pay sites (or even fetish ones) that allow you to submit content for pay? Besides Suicide Girls. I am not looking to work for/submit to them.

I've been looking out for other sites I could submit to that are run very well on the business side of things and actually give back to the scene in some way.

Thanks for any insight.

Apr 08 06 01:54 pm Link

Photographer

Nerie

sad

Apr 08 06 02:19 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Bell

Anaheim, California, US

GodsGirls is the only other one I know of in that specific genre smile

Apr 08 06 02:28 pm Link

Photographer

Kentsoul

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

Nerie wrote:
I hope I don't get flamed for mentioning erotica but there are like a million SG threads on here...

Are there any alt erotica pay sites (or even fetish ones) that allow you to submit content for pay? Besides Suicide Girls. I am not looking to work for/submit to them.

I've been looking out for other sites I could submit to that are run very well on the business side of things and actually give back to the scene in some way.

Thanks for any insight.

I think you'd have to start such a site yourself...all the ones I know of are about the money which means an lcd mentality [eg: "you know dude...like SG, but not SG!"

I would love to discuss starting such a site along with you.

Apr 08 06 02:36 pm Link

Model

kumi

San Francisco, California, US

yes, there are.

i know of a few
also, some are more nudes, with less of an alt look
then there are some that have more of a bdsm feel to them.

best thing to do is to start surfing the internet and looking at sites, and then writing to them.

Apr 08 06 02:39 pm Link

Photographer

Nerie

kumi wrote:
yes, there are.

i know of a few
also, some are more nudes, with less of an alt look
then there are some that have more of a bdsm feel to them.

best thing to do is to start surfing the internet and looking at sites, and then writing to them.

That's what I was thinking (sigh).

I was hoping someone would chime in and save me the trouble of emailing all these websites smile

Thank you Kumi.

Apr 08 06 04:33 pm Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

Sacramento, California, US

I am working on starting one, myself. I mentioned this months ago in a thread I started myself I think.
It would be similar to the other sites with the exception that mine will allow women of larger sizes, and nudity will not ever be mandatory.

I have the website already but originally planned on making it an online magazine. But ever since the stuff with SG has been turning sour with so many people, my mind began to tinker with the idea of making my own alt model pay site.

Apr 08 06 04:39 pm Link

Photographer

MarkMarek

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I'm working on a Canadian version of it, though it will not be anything close to SG. It will feature all kinds of girls, and also the ones who don't want to pose nude. So in a sense it will not be an alt site, but will be based on some principles similar to that. I believe it will be easy to target right audience with local inexpensive directories and search engines as well as advertising as I will not have to go around the world with it. No works have been innitiated, but the domain name is purchased for it already and the talks have been started and I foresee a successful site smile

Apr 08 06 04:47 pm Link

Photographer

Aperture Photographics

Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

MarkMarek wrote:
I'm working on a Canadian version of it, though it will not be anything close to SG. It will feature all kinds of girls, and also the ones who don't want to pose nude. So in a sense it will not be an alt site, but will be based on some principles similar to that. I believe it will be easy to target right audience with local inexpensive directories and search engines as well as advertising as I will not have to go around the world with it. No works have been innitiated, but the domain name is purchased for it already and the talks have been started and I foresee a successful site smile

B. Jonathan Michael's, an MM photographer based in Saskatoon, has started Notorious Girl.  Check with him, check his BLOG for a link and some pics.

https://www.modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=685

Apr 08 06 07:47 pm Link

Photographer

Moraxian

Germantown, Maryland, US

In the beginning I was looking for a site/sites to display what I do, and show off my photos and artwork...

In the end I started my own site. 

It's actually not that hard, and setting up pay-per-view stuff is pretty simple.  The easy method:

1) Go to GoDaddy.com and register a domain name for your site. (URL: http://www.godaddy.com )

2) Go to ATCI Hosting and sign up for one of their basic virtual hosting plans (URL: http://www.atcihosting.com/?ref_id=140 ).  They have a great starter plan for $10/month.

3) Go to Bee Tokens and sign up to be a Web Master (they handle the money and pay you as a consultant based on the pay-per-view sales (URL: http://www.bee-tokens.com )

Once you've got this done, all you need to do is build some webpages and some hidden galleries and away you go (Bee-Tokens also provides a way to store your content vs. hosting it yourself...)

Good luck in your efforts.  I'm sure you can make it work...  smile

Apr 08 06 09:13 pm Link

Photographer

Chili

Brooklyn, New York, US

Apr 08 06 09:38 pm Link

Model

safiraangel

Killeen, Texas, US

www.sexyalternagirls.com is another. It's woman owned and very friendly (it's owned by myself and my partner Dr. Molly Black MM#26103.)

Apr 09 06 12:10 am Link

Photographer

S

Inky Girls is a tattoo-specific site that's fledgling and pretty groovy.

Apr 09 06 11:24 pm Link

Photographer

MarkMarek

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Sita Mae Edwards wrote:
Inky Girls is a tattoo-specific site that's fledgling and pretty groovy.

I found this on their site:

"At any rate, we predict that by 2014, everyone will have been naked on the internet."

Apr 09 06 11:31 pm Link

Photographer

S

MarkMarek wrote:
I found this on their site:

"At any rate, we predict that by 2014, everyone will have been naked on the internet."

LOL!  See, told you they were groovy.

Apr 09 06 11:57 pm Link

Photographer

ms-photo

Portland, Oregon, US

Try FatalBeauty.com or EroticBPM.com

Run by nice people (unlike SG).

Apr 12 06 05:41 am Link

Photographer

sugarcut

Los Angeles, California, US

my site has links to lots of them.  http://sugarcut.com

if you find any more good ones that aren't listed there, point them out to me!

Apr 18 06 08:50 pm Link

Model

antiXcore

Los Angeles, California, US

BrokenDollz.com is a good one

I've heard mixed reviews about RazorDolls.com

Apr 19 06 07:25 pm Link

Model

Kita St Cyr

New York, New York, US

Has nobody mentioned blue blood? Or did I miss it?

Anywho: http://blueblood.com/

Apr 19 06 07:55 pm Link