Forums > General Industry > Hurry Hurry Hurry....

Photographer

Mike Cummings

LAKE COMO, Florida, US

Below is the email I recieved Monday and my reply. Well here it is Thursday and no response from her... I hope she did not get eaten by shark... Serouisly do things like this just bug you or what? If my work is OUTSTANDING, you would think I would rate a reply. BTW I know my work is not OUTSTANDING, I have one OUTSTANDING photo, a couple of real good photos and some good photos. Oh that little rant is done.
-----------------------------------

Hiya!

I just wanted to compliment you on your work...OUTSTANDING!!
If you think it would be possible to do a shoot before I leave Florida...please let me know.
I am staying in Daytona and will be here until Friday morning, the 7th. Please contact me if you think we can make something happen. Thank you for your time. Have a great day!
Sincerely,
XXXXXXXX

Hi XXXXXXXX,

I am about 1 hour away from Daytona so the shoot will have to start early as I have to leave for work at 3pm.
Currently I am focusing on my back lit nude series, would you be interested in those types of photos?
Please email me at [email protected], it's easier to respond from work that way.
Thanks,
Mike

Apr 06 06 11:26 am Link

Model

Claire Elizabeth

Exton, Pennsylvania, US

Maybe she got REALLY lost.

Apr 06 06 11:33 am Link

Photographer

Mike Cummings

LAKE COMO, Florida, US

Claire Elizabeth wrote:
Maybe she got REALLY lost.

Maybe, Daytona is know for drunken parties...  I hope she finds herself before she has to leave tomorrow.

Apr 06 06 11:44 am Link

Photographer

bobby sargent

Deming, New Mexico, US

Maybe she does not want to do any back lit nude series.  So maybe this is why she is not interested in getting back to you.  bs

Apr 06 06 12:06 pm Link

Photographer

Scott W Photography

Portland, Oregon, US

My guess, she sent that exact message to a dozen photogs and only followed up with one or two...  I wouldn't let it get to you, just move on.

Apr 06 06 12:06 pm Link