Forums > General Industry > Site like this but fashion?

Photographer

JonasJ

København, Hovedstaden, Denmark

Hey people,

First I want to say I LOVE this site and I shoot a lot of glamour so it works great for me with a lot of glamour model etc on this site..

Most peopel doing a lot of fashion are signed with agencies and maybe that's why we don't see any sites like this but mainly with fashion models? - or maybe I have just overlooked it? - Does anyone know if there are any sites like this but more aim at people doing fashion?

Thank you

Best regards
- Fahsion and Glamour photographer
jonasj.com

Apr 04 06 06:06 pm Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

models.com is more geared toward the NYC fashion market

Apr 04 06 06:12 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Camera Ready Studios

Dallas, Texas, US

Apr 04 06 06:16 pm Link

Photographer

JonasJ

København, Hovedstaden, Denmark

Thx a lot for the replies I never signed up with models.com because I heard it was not worth the money, but maybe that's not true?

Thx for the link checking it out but looks more like a forum only? (which is nice as well but I wanted the model / photographer contact like this site offers)

//jonas

Apr 05 06 04:46 am Link

Photographer

Hoodlum

Sacramento, California, US

JonasJ wrote:
Thx a lot for the replies I never signed up with models.com because I heard it was not worth the money, but maybe that's not true?

Thx for the link checking it out but looks more like a forum only? (which is nice as well but I wanted the model / photographer contact like this site offers)

//jonas

It's not. Eveything there is geared toward models. If your a testing photographer in NY or so it might be ok for getting tests but for the most part the forums are dead.

Apr 05 06 07:33 am Link

Model

RoxieBeckles

Los Angeles, California, US

The forums there are also good for looong lasting catty drama.  But from looking at the forum, it seems like the drama queens dont frequent the site anymore, so out goes the entertainment.  Not worth paying for really unless you are a model or aspiring to be such, AND have a fashion look because you can connect with a lot of agents, but again, if you dont fit the criteria you will be wasting money.

Apr 05 06 07:40 am Link