Forums > General Industry > random sign in

Photographer

not here anymore.

San Diego, California, US

Let's make this a random sign in where everyone posts something random they did today.  You can sign in as many times as you want in one day.

For example:

Last night I watched VH1's "Ego Trip's Race-O-Rama".  s*** was halirious.

Today I did another photoshoot at the beach.  Model looks exactly like Jennifer Walcott, except prettier, all natural and isn't a stuck up bitch.

lol

Apr 18 05 12:44 am Link

Photographer

Jose Luis

Dallas, Texas, US

Ok- I'll bite- so today I just got back from doing some media coverage at the DUB magazine carshow and concert.  It was great- event coverage video and pics to be posted on my website soon.  But MANNNN- do my feet hurt!

-Jose

Apr 18 05 01:34 am Link

Photographer

James Berglie

Nottingham, Maryland, US

damn weddings....  -- my legs are killing me from the shoot.  --  and THEY DIDNT EVEN FEED ME!! --

Those bastards!

Apr 18 05 01:37 am Link

Photographer

Dudley Watson

Roseburg, Oregon, US

Sounds like an excellent way to overload the system with usless s***.  However, today I went over my week's photo shoots, edited and deleted where needed.  I won't revieal what my keeper/dump ratio is, but I'm really glad for digital!
Later,
Dud

Apr 18 05 01:46 am Link

Photographer

LongWindFPV Visuals

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Today, I farted in public and didn't give a s*** who I hurt. That's pretty random for me. I usually try to camouflage the noise with a cough and get lost in the crowd so no one can tell who did it. But there I was, like a proud ole American, farted and gave passers-by that s***-eating grin liked they were blessed to have heard the melody come from me. I wasn't thinking fast enough, because I could've said, "HOPE HE GROWS UP TO BE A BIG ONE!" ...LOL.

Apr 18 05 02:28 am Link

Photographer

Brian Kim

Honolulu, Hawaii, US

Today, hung out at my tattoo and piercing shop. Shot a kanji cutting, a frenectomy and an ear lobe cutting. All extreme body modification procedures, so my workers called and had me come and hang out to shoot it.

Apr 18 05 02:44 am Link

Photographer

not here anymore.

Posted by Joe K. Perez: 
Today, I farted in public and didn't give a s*** who I hurt.

ROFLMAO!

It's 5:00 in the morning and I have to leave for work.  God I hate my day job!  I get to take pictures of snotting elementary school kids while running on 4 hours of sleep.  BLAH!

Apr 18 05 07:00 am Link

Photographer

Beautiful Disasters Pho

Crystal Lake, Illinois, US

The weekend was interesting. I managed to get to have a photoshoot with Gabby. Her shoot was fun.  I will add the images when I get home from my day job.  Also I did go to a wedding shower to shoot images, but some of them came out blurry (which pissed me off)..I should've brought my tripod with me. Grrr. But at least the family was nice and they kept telling me to eat the food! LoL  It was a nice weekend. 

Now the week has started and it's time to work the day job and among other things. 

Sarah-Ariesroses
Beautiful Disasters Photography

Apr 18 05 09:56 am Link

Photographer

4C 41 42

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Saturday I finally realized I'm old.  We had a small party at the house and a couple of the younger attendees did shots, then started boxing in my bonus room.  Then they started fights with their girlfriends.  Then they went out into the street in front of my house and threw up.

I was not having fun.  I'm finally too old for this crap.  Thank God for dram shop statutes!

Apr 18 05 12:45 pm Link

Model

~KyM~

Anaheim, California, US

TOday ..i got Freakin FLaked on....BASTARDS...hehee I really needed the Paying shoot... and they were kinda shady to begin with..i was So SAd... i am sitting here eating McDonalds...makeing up for it...hehee Binging an all Joking....GeeZ... maybe i shouldnt Joke about eating alot hehee BUT DAMMIT IM BUMMED... i hate Lies and FLakes... DAMMIT.. i hope these dont count as cuss words...

oxoOXOxoxOxO

Apr 18 05 01:35 pm Link

Photographer

John FuentesPhotography

Corona, California, US

Posted by Dudley Watson: 
Sounds like an excellent way to overload the system with usless s***.  However, today I went over my week's photo shoots, edited and deleted where needed.  I won't revieal what my keeper/dump ratio is, but I'm really glad for digital!
Later,
Dud

What is great about digital; if your not sure of the shot you just took, take 10 more. No additional cost!  Hopefully your ratio is not like mine! jk

Apr 18 05 02:11 pm Link

Model

Sara Hawes

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

This morning I went to the nude beach and tanned for about an hour, went back to my room for a nap, went to the gym, showered and I'm off for a shoot.

Apr 18 05 03:11 pm Link

Model

Nealean

Chicago, Illinois, US

I got to stay in the house and do a project for my Management class ALL day...lucky me!!! Now it's time to finish studying for Economics...I can't wait until I graduate. Just one more year!

Apr 18 05 07:32 pm Link

Model

Jenni

Chicago, Illinois, US

Today? I did A LOT of random stuff. ( i do everyday tho) I painted my new dogs nails pink. Her aunt flow is visiting her so she has on a little jean diaper and she looks funny and my little (4lbs)yorkie is still bigger than her and doesn't seem to know the way the world works yet ( I haven't given her the birds and bees speach yet) so she keeps trying to hump the poor little(2.5lbs) chihuahua in heat.

Apr 18 05 07:46 pm Link

Photographer

not here anymore.

Today I had the best sleep in weeks.  I actually got 8 hours of it.  Good times.  Off to work again.

Apr 19 05 08:39 am Link

Photographer

former_mm_user

New York, New York, US

today i randomly bumped an old thread

Dec 13 06 09:32 pm Link

Model

Innamorata

Lancaster, England, United Kingdom

Today I watched "Wedding Crashers" again.

Dec 13 06 09:34 pm Link

Model

Mia Mali

Los Angeles, California, US

Today, in the early morn, I sprayed some Afrin up my nose and took a full, adult dose of NyQuil and passed out.  Then I woke up and started studying for my physics final and blew my nose a lot.

Charming, no?

Dec 13 06 09:39 pm Link

Photographer

Gary Blanchette

Irvine, California, US

Ok, so I don't have a life... Now you know!

Dec 13 06 09:39 pm Link

Model

RDawkins

Breckenridge, Colorado, US

Today I managed to stay sane in an entirely insane situation. Family + holidays + parents' divorce + father's alcoholism + members of family spread out literally througout the country = total mess.

Also, I bought a pair of Miu Miu boots.

Dec 13 06 09:43 pm Link

Photographer

former_mm_user

New York, New York, US

Mia Salen wrote:
Today, in the early morn, I sprayed some Afrin up my nose and took a full, adult dose of NyQuil and passed out.  Then I woke up and started studying for my physics final and blew my nose a lot.

Charming, no?

awww...how cute.

i miss physics finals.  except for that quantum mechanics course.  hardcore professor.

Dec 13 06 09:43 pm Link

Model

RDawkins

Christopher Bush wrote:
today i randomly bumped an old thread

And I appreciate said thread. Good to vent. xx

Dec 13 06 09:45 pm Link

Model

Mia Mali

Christopher Bush wrote:

awww...how cute.

i miss physics finals.  except for that quantum mechanics course.  hardcore professor.

You want to take mine for me?

Dec 13 06 09:50 pm Link

Photographer

former_mm_user

New York, New York, US

Mia Salen wrote:

You want to take mine for me?

the nostalgia might overwhelm and depress me.  life was simpler back then.

Dec 13 06 09:53 pm Link

Photographer

former_mm_user

New York, New York, US

K. Holden wrote:

And I appreciate said thread. Good to vent. xx

i'm sorry about your family drama.....but congrats on the footwear.  even as a dude, there isn't much that a new pair of pointy fluevogs can't cure for me.

Dec 13 06 09:57 pm Link

Model

Lelah G

Inglewood, California, US

Today was my off-day, so I stayed in the house, on the computer, and listened to my Fergie cd.

Dec 13 06 10:00 pm Link

Photographer

Keith Allen Photography

Riverside, California, US

just had the second best shoot so far here on MM. pics will be up in a couple of days.

Dec 13 06 10:04 pm Link

Model

Mia Mali

Christopher Bush wrote:

the nostalgia might overwhelm and depress me.  life was simpler back then.

I would hate to be responsible for depressing you; I suppose I can do it myself.

Dec 13 06 10:06 pm Link

Photographer

former_mm_user

New York, New York, US

Mia Salen wrote:

I would hate to be responsible for depressing you; I suppose I can do it myself.

what level of physics are you doing?

Dec 13 06 10:07 pm Link

Model

Tikeya

Edgewood, Maryland, US

I bought two boxes of milk chocolate Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer candy.  The words "MILK CHOCOLATE" is what really got my attention.  smile

Dec 13 06 10:25 pm Link

Model

Wendi Vivar

Normal, Illinois, US

Today I had phone sex with my boyfriend while my husband was at work. Actually, this is how I spend every day.  Then I got a job offer that pays 80K annually doing stock modelling. Then I went to a girls night out where the girls were lame and ended up wanting to go home at 7:30 so I went to the grocery store with one of them just to stay out later. Yeah, I know, the last part is lame but your day can't all be filled with sex and money can it?

Dec 14 06 01:03 am Link

Model

marytza

Orlando, Florida, US

i had to squeeze anal glands on a dog today and i got poop all over me at work in petsmart grooming Yuck

Dec 14 06 01:07 am Link

Model

RDawkins

Christopher Bush wrote:

i'm sorry about your family drama.....but congrats on the footwear.  even as a dude, there isn't much that a new pair of pointy fluevogs can't cure for me.

Fleuvogs! I have two pairs, they are so silly.

Seriously though, shoes are better than Ativan, albeit more expensive. I have to makeup for the holiday indulgence though, so tomorrow off to FAO Schwartz to buy toys for kids I don't know. And to play with the toys first.

Dec 14 06 01:09 am Link

Model

Shyly

Pasadena, California, US

Today I resigned as a moderator and rejoined the herd of malcontents.

Dec 14 06 02:16 am Link

Model

Mia Mali

Christopher Bush wrote:

what level of physics are you doing?

201.  nothing too tough.

Dec 14 06 02:17 am Link

Model

Mia Mali

Shyly wrote:
Today I resigned as a moderator and rejoined the herd of malcontents.

Why?!

Dec 14 06 02:20 am Link

Model

adelinet

London, England, United Kingdom

Today I have eaten a drumstick, I haven't one of those since I was a kiddy. mmmm. (the sweet on a stick version - not the chicken kind)

Dec 14 06 08:32 am Link

Photographer

Gary Blanchette

Irvine, California, US

Well I woke up to watch the morning news only to find out that my 53" widescreen HDTV has gone out on me. sad

Dec 14 06 08:36 am Link

Model

Alli Michelle

Miami, Florida, US

today I'm going to go see a shrink because my parents think I'm crazy

Dec 14 06 08:42 am Link

Photographer

Gary Blanchette

Irvine, California, US

Nora_Neko wrote:
today I'm going to go see a shrink because my parents think I'm crazy

I would suggest wearing the outfit you wore in the image in your port, 4th row down, 4th image over. Make the Shrink earn his/her money... big_smile

Dec 14 06 08:51 am Link