Forums > General Industry > cant find this photo anymore help plz

Model

Velvet Wench

Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota, US

the lost has been found, thanks for the help
-edited to remove image-

i found this image on someones profile and thought i added them to my favorites, but it didnt seem to work and now i cant seem to find them anymore. can anyone help me? i did do a search for the photographers name but didnt come up with anything. any help would be great, thanks

Apr 03 06 03:00 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

stylist man

New York, New York, US

maybe the next time you 'borrow' someone's work to go in your favorites you should write down who you borrowed the image from.

Maybe.......

Apr 03 06 03:05 pm Link

Photographer

Kalamazoo, Michigan, US

Yes...I know who it is...

My question is how did you happen to get the image onto image shack without the permission of the photographer...?

Apr 03 06 03:27 pm Link

Photographer

Michael LaPolla

Utica, New York, US

i found this image on someones profile and thought i added them to my favorites, but it didnt seem to work and now i cant seem to find them anymore. can anyone help me? i did do a search for the photographers name but didnt come up with anything. any help would be great, thanks

It's famous Mike Kelchers(mikesimages) masterpiece!I'm sure he will be flattered!

Apr 03 06 03:29 pm Link

Model

Velvet Wench

i cant find the profile though. it must have been on the model's or the mua's or someones profile, cuz i saw it here on MM, but the photographer doesnt come up on any searches i do.

Apr 03 06 03:36 pm Link

Photographer

Michael LaPolla

Utica, New York, US

Temptra wrote:
i cant find the profile though. it must have been on the model's or the mua's or someones profile, cuz i saw it here on MM, but the photographer doesnt come up on any searches i do.

his number is   32142

Apr 03 06 03:38 pm Link

Model

Mandie

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Grrr, Michael, you keep beating me to the punch!  Haha...  Hope we get to work together again someday!

Mandie

Apr 03 06 03:39 pm Link

Model

Velvet Wench

thank you peoples, you're loverly!

Apr 03 06 03:41 pm Link