Forums > Hair, Makeup & Styling > I really!! need some help to find a specific skirt

Model

shellyradley

Dublin, Dublin, Ireland

Could you have a look at the below image and tell me if you know of anywhere that sells this type of skirt I have looked everywhere!!!

http://pic20.picturetrail.com:80/VOL240 … 228332.jpg

Mar 30 06 03:45 am Link

Model

shellyradley

Dublin, Dublin, Ireland

Please please please help with this i am desperate!!!

shoot is end of april pwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!!

Mar 30 06 08:53 am Link

Model

Claire Elizabeth

Exton, Pennsylvania, US

Honestly the easiest thing for you to do is buy fabric and attach it to a waist band. That fabric is really popular right now so any fabric store will have it. And if its just for a shoot you can hot glue or sew it to a waistband. Otherwise you might want to try a costume shop?

Mar 30 06 08:58 am Link

Makeup Artist

MP Make-up Artistry

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada

that looks like the eaiest thing in the world to make, get some one to make one for you, pick up the fabric at a fabric store. I am sure that if you go and ask they will tell you what the fabric is and how to make it but I am sure it wouldnt cost you that much to have this easy skirt made.

Mar 30 06 12:40 pm Link

Model

Kita St Cyr

New York, New York, US

Do you have a friend who can sew? Can you sew? If yes, hop on over to the fabric shop and pick up several yards of hot pink and blue tulle (they might even have some that fades from pink to blue). If that's not an option, how much are you willing to pay? wink

Mar 30 06 12:48 pm Link

Model

shellyradley

Dublin, Dublin, Ireland

right well seeing I am a complete moose when it comes to any kind of sewing I have decided to contact a ballet tutu skirt maker.

I reckon I may have well have struck 2 birds with one stone..
He can use my piccies on his website and help me out making my skirts I want different colours etc etc hehehe..

I can't wait now

thanks you guys for helping me.

xx

Mar 31 06 02:09 am Link