Forums > General Industry > Most Creative Portfolios?

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

Sacramento, California, US

00siris wrote:
His port is a bit different - but this guy will blow your mind !!!!
https://modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=102290

Before you go any further - you have to check him out

How can we go further than the last post? smile

May 12 06 07:31 pm Link

Photographer

Beatbox Jeebus v2

Palatine, Illinois, US

Photographers: Michael Rosen, Max V

Models: Shyly, Lapis

Stylist: Body Painter Rich

All of these people do AMAZING ART.

May 12 06 07:37 pm Link

Photographer

00siris

New York, New York, US

Glamour Boulevard wrote:

How can we go further than the last post? smile

guess you got a point - lol

May 12 06 07:37 pm Link

Model

The Thorny Rose

Chicago, Illinois, US

There are so many I adore on here...

Off the top of my head:

Dee (Flutterby Studios)
Lady Atropos
Apnea
Lithium Picnic
Angela Ryan
Nemi
Vivid
Nad Iksodas (great creative art nudes)

May 12 06 07:40 pm Link

Model

CASSONE

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Several faves

Natalya
Mike Rosen
Brittney harrington
Evan Martin
tayvion Lashawn
Shania
Dennis Hodges
ralphy
Shauna Faith

and you, Mac

too many and I don't want to leave too many out, but those came to mind first

best wishes
cassone

May 12 06 07:45 pm Link

Photographer

Daguerre

Orange, California, US

Envy #25477

May 12 06 07:46 pm Link

Photographer

Rich Mohr

Chicago, Illinois, US

I'd like to say mine is creative... or at least artistic!

Rich

http://www.rpatrickmohrphotography.net

May 12 06 08:08 pm Link

Photographer

Robert Sanders

Los Angeles, California, US

Damn "H" street syndrome - inside joke - it is a curse of the modern world.

My hat is off to all those hard core creative folk who are here with a "cell phone camera" portfolio. Now that takes a serious pair of creative nads.

Everyone who has mentioned the gutter trash creatives, Michael Rosen, Jeffery Scott, Lithium Picnic, Chad Michael Ward, Hypnox, yada, yada, yada... you're obviously on the payroll. Those guys are hacks, owners of the books "Photography for Dummies," and my favorite, "How to Light Your Way to Jesus and Better Photos." And I know for a fact they all own the VHS series, "Photoshop in a Box," which comes with a coloring guide for the vision impaired and color challenged.

I personally love all the creative people here on MM who use "Caution Tape" as a primary prop, or shoots at least one model covered in rose petals... oh, and let us not forget the many quality portfolios that hold the precious shot of a model struggling with artificial angel wings.

Who's page is most creative? Who knows, but as long as girls and guns go together, it will be hard as hell to narrow it down to a select few.

So perplexing...

Robert

May 12 06 08:17 pm Link

Photographer

Tog

Birmingham, Alabama, US

Robert Sanders wrote:
Damn "H" street syndrome - inside joke - it is a curse of the modern world.

My hat is off to all those hard core creative folk who are here with a "cell phone camera" portfolio. Now that takes a serious pair of creative nads.

Everyone who has mentioned the gutter trash creatives, Michael Rosen, Jeffery Scott, Lithium Picnic, Chad Michael Ward, Hypnox, yada, yada, yada... you're obviously on the payroll. Those guys are hacks, owners of the books "Photography for Dummies," and my favorite, "How to Light Your Way to Jesus and Better Photos." And I know for a fact they all own the VHS series, "Photoshop in a Box," which comes with a coloring guide for the vision impaired and color challenged.

I personally love all the creative people here on MM who use "Caution Tape" as a primary prop, or shoots at least one model covered in rose petals... oh, and let us not forget the many quality portfolios that hold the precious shot of a model struggling with artificial angel wings.

Who's page is most creative? Who knows, but as long as girls and guns go together, it will be hard as hell to narrow it down to a select few.

So perplexing...

Robert

Always so comforting to know that I will always be able to look up and find someone with under a dozen posts looking down their nose at everyone else..

May 12 06 08:43 pm Link

Photographer

MAD Creativity, Inc

Tampa, Florida, US

Jeez, Hope those guys got their Hater Blockerz on=)

May 12 06 08:48 pm Link

Photographer

Robert Sanders

WG Rowland wrote:

Always so comforting to know that I will always be able to look up and find someone with under a dozen posts looking down their nose at everyone else..

Excuse me? You have to qualify to look down your nose at everyone else? Damn, I missed that. How many posts must one have to meet that authority? I better get busy, I have so many people to look down my nose at - and so little time - but I will never catch up with you so I don't even think I will try.

Are you a hall monitor by any chance?

::r::

p.s.; doesn't anyone have a sense of humor anymore or have we all become so serious about this thing called art that the work really is secondary? Dude, take a pill and reread my post. Oh, and will over 11hundred thousand posts you really are spending way too much time on here.

May 12 06 09:12 pm Link

Photographer

Tog

Birmingham, Alabama, US

Robert Sanders wrote:
Excuse me? You have to qualify to look down your nose at everyone else? Damn, I missed that. How many posts must one have to meet that authority? I better get busy, I have so many people to look down my nose at - and so little time - but I will never catch up with you so I don't even think I will try.

Are you a hall monitor by any chance?

::r::

p.s.; doesn't anyone have a sense of humor anymore or have we all become so serious about this thing called art that the work really is secondary? Dude, take a pill and reread my post. Oh, and will over 11hundred thousand posts you really are spending way too much time on here.

[Deleted, because I don't really give enough of a shit to start an argument..]

May 13 06 09:17 am Link

Photographer

00siris

New York, New York, US

00siris wrote:
His port is a bit different - but this guy will blow your mind !!!!
https://modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=102290

Before you go any further - you have to check him out

I looked at a lot of them - but this guy is with the best of them

May 13 06 06:08 pm Link

Model

Darkdesire

Tucson, Arizona, US

I say as model I can be craetive but there are so many that are talented!!

Lapis
Mick rosen
Alli B
and much much more....

May 13 06 07:22 pm Link

Photographer

Jay Davis

Irving, Texas, US

I'd like to think mine is worth a look.

May 13 06 07:25 pm Link

Model

Nicole Sione

for photographers, I would say Nicolass de Bruin's work on here is simply amazing and breathtaking.

May 13 06 07:27 pm Link

Model

Cyrielle

Belgium, Illinois, US

Yes, love Brian Rawson and J.Scott.
Me, from France, i'll tell: Eric Martin (Photographer) and Alyz (Model)

May 14 06 07:39 am Link

Photographer

Nihilus

Nashville, Tennessee, US

WG Rowland wrote:

In all fairness...I myself am starting to be quite critical of the mentality that those who posterbate ceaselessly on this (or any other) site somehow, by that virtue alone, augment their talent and photography/modeling credibility.

May 14 06 07:49 am Link

Model

ang m

Chicago, Illinois, US

Nihilus wrote:

In all fairness...I myself am starting to be quite critical of the mentality that those who posterbate ceaselessly on this (or any other) site somehow, by that virtue alone, augment their talent and photography/modeling credibility.

ditto  Very subjective

ang

May 14 06 07:54 am Link

Photographer

Robert Sanders

Nihilus wrote:

I am not sure what "posterbate" means but for the record, do you do that with the right hand or the left?

wink

Robert

May 14 06 12:52 pm Link

Photographer

Tog

Birmingham, Alabama, US

Nah, it wasn't about extra posts making you "righteous.."  (And I was off base to begin with, but fences are mended I think..)

I have a beef with anyone who thumbs their nose at everyone else..  It's more annoying when they're good.. Because when a really huge ego gets between me and viewing someone's work I can no longer enjoy the work..

By analogy:  What good is even the most beautiful bird in nature if all it ever does is shit on your windshield?

As far as the low post thing.. Well, there have been a lot of people coming in in new threads with next to no posts (which means they really haven't been around enough to know what they're talking about), complaining about how MM works, or how all ModelMayhem models are flakes, or how every guy here (but them) is a GWC, yada yada..

So I combined two really big gripes into a great stinky wad and threw em at the wrong guy..

*shrug*

Sowwy..

May 14 06 01:14 pm Link