Forums > General Industry > Jacksonville/Northeast FL Social/Shooting Party

Photographer

LimbSys Photography

Jacksonville, Florida, US

Hi Everyone:

Rather than resurrect the old thread. I've started a new one, first to "unbrand it", apparently that was a no-no; but also to get a clean slate going.

I started the original thread on this topic. Another MM'er and myself were going to try to set this up; but I've not heard from him in a while and I can relate because I am similarly swamped with work. I guess I should be thankful for that; but the bad news is, I just can't give this project the time it needs and deserves right now.

If anyone wants to take the ball and run on this; no offense will be taken and I'll offer what help I can. But it will be June before I can again turn my full attention to it. If nothing has happened by then, I'll get it going again.

Apologies to everyone who thought this was going to happen much sooner. Sometimes life throws you a curve and there it is. I do think this is a great idea and I look forward to meeting all my local friends and colleagues perhaps sometime this summer.

If you know anyone that's asking "What happened?", please direct them to this thread.

Cheers,

Clark

Mar 29 06 06:37 am Link