Forums > General Industry > Americas Next Top Photographer

Photographer

Kevin Rodgers

DELAND, Florida, US

Now that is a reality show Id like to see LOL  :-))

Jul 02 05 07:45 am Link

Photographer

not here anymore.

San Diego, California, US

Posted by Kevin Rodgers: 
Now that is a reality show Id like to see LOL  :-))

Me too!

Jul 02 05 02:45 pm Link

Photographer

Monsante Bey

Columbus, Georgia, US

Me 3

Jul 02 05 03:33 pm Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

AmeriKa's next smart ass doggy
The Lassie contest of translation
The Eastminster dog show --The dog show in the East Village of NY,  they need one in Brooklyn

Jul 02 05 03:41 pm Link

Photographer

Karlton Photo

Saint Charles, Illinois, US

LOL...

I vote for da dog!..lol

Jul 02 05 03:45 pm Link

Photographer

bman

Hollywood, Alabama, US

All of us fools would be in!

Jul 02 05 03:49 pm Link

Photographer

GWC

Baltimore, Maryland, US

DUDE!! No need to look!!!

GWC IS IN DA HOUSE!!! SLAMMIN'!!!!

Happy holidays everyone. I am gonna try to line up my TFP shoot with Angeline Jolie sometime in the next couple of days. America's next great photographer is
IN.
DA.
HOUSE!

GWC!

Jul 03 05 03:04 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Camera Ready Studios

Dallas, Texas, US

I often think on shoots "thank God there isn't a camera following us around"  I know that it would make GREAT reality TV, oh the drama!  it never ends!  Photographer nose to nose getting ready to deck an old guy who doesn't like us shooting on his property (won't mention names...but he knows who he is, hehehehe) , stylist and photographer  having words and throwing things while the sun is quickly dissapearing.  Makeup artist getting swept off the rocks by huge wave as she franticly holds her makeup up over her head while treading water as the photographer yells "we're losing light stop playing around in the water!"  yea, what fun a show like that would be...LOL!

Jul 03 05 09:57 pm Link

Model

Nyah C

New York, New York, US

Posted by Mary: 
I often think on shoots "thank God there isn't a camera following us around"  I know that it would make GREAT reality TV, oh the drama!  it never ends!  Photographer nose to nose getting ready to deck an old guy who doesn't like us shooting on his property (won't mention names...but he knows who he is, hehehehe) , stylist and photographer  having words and throwing things while the sun is quickly dissapearing.  Makeup artist getting swept off the rocks by huge wave as she franticly holds her makeup up over her head while treading water as the photographer yells "we're losing light stop playing around in the water!"  yea, what fun a show like that would be...LOL!

HAHAHHAHAHHA Mary that would be too funny! I know what you mean too! But yes come to think of it i'm glad I don't have cameras all over...i would probably check myself into psychotic help...just to get away from then...and then there's the camera in the cell...ok scratch that then...sheesh everyone just likes to be up in everyone else's business then i guess lols...

Jul 03 05 10:02 pm Link

Photographer

Hugh Jorgen

Ashland, Oregon, US

Think im too Old (:---

Jul 03 05 10:06 pm Link