Forums > General Industry > It's getting old.

Photographer

William Coleman

New York, New York, US

Kevlar Gal wrote:

Unless you're a bleeder like GWC.

GWC, by being so uncool,  is totally cool!

Mar 24 06 06:10 pm Link

Photographer

Fotticelli

Rockville, Maryland, US

Jack D Trute wrote:

F-stop?    Is that a special area of the dog run?

What right do you have to think that being silly will show these tards that they are bein tards?   What,  what,  have YOU BEEN READiN,  we do like no readers around these parts.

Look Mr.  F-stop.   Who gives a poop about that crap? it is not the f this or f that.   Is that a special area of the dog run?

What right do you have to think that being silly will show these tards that they are bein tards? What, what, have YOU BEEN READiN, we do like no readers around these parts.

Look Mr. F-stop. Who gives a poop about that crap? it is not the f this or f that.
It is about Human relationship. How you impress people today for let's face it any tard with cash can hire a great team and get it done or fake it with the computer?
Can you deliver is the question. But the real question is more so now then ever is, CAn you get other people to believe in you? To except your dream and can you get there without cutting corners or sniff boobies and fall to behinds.

F-stop. When did this become a library? Kill Me Now.

Now let me address, undress,  and redress GWC,

Don,t give up GWC.
I know that private convos are private but I must, I must, I must increase the bust.

GWC put on the special helmet that theda gave us both of us. GWC put out like he never did before and sent out the Truth signal.
I could smell Angolina Jolia after she has polished GWC.s hubcaps. I would know that special smell of rubber, silicon(wd-40), and hot you know what.

So Jack is here to answer the signal of Truth.
so I must, I must, I must increase the bust. And tell zou of the convesation that we just had with our helmets.

GWC....Fight's over, man. B(o)(0)bies have dropped big time.(ohhh, saggy)

Jack D: What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is!
I will not give up the fight for the Truth.
Was it over when the Complaining bitchin tard bombed Pearl Harbor? Was it over when the Germans complainers drove Reese away. Well maybe they got me there. (So sad)
But will the tardos win. Will they make me not love boobies. Hell no!
Montie: Germans?
Alan: Forget it, he's rolling.
Jack D: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the going gets tough . . . the tough get mean, truthful, and send out the truth to whip these loser tards into shape. Who's with me? Let's Go! Come on! AAAAEEEEEGGGHHHH!!

Montie: Jack's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons. But that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Jack: We're just the guys to do it.

Wait a GWC dream........

[Clorette has just passed out]
GWC's evil conscience: Fuck her. Fuck her brains out. Suck her tits, squeeze her buns. You know she wants it.
GWC's good conscience: For shame! GWC, I'm surprised at you!
GWC's evil conscience: Aw, don't listen to that Wack-off. Look at those gazongas. You'll never get a better chance.
GWC's good conscience: If you lay one finger on that poor sweet helpless girl, you'll despise yourself forever. ...I'm proud of you, Gary Walter Charles.
GWC's evil conscience: You homo.

Dude! That was, like, awsome! Pass me some of that shit.

Mar 24 06 08:50 pm Link