Model

Angie Borras

Kissimmee, Florida, US

Of how many images should it consist of?
What size Images?
What should I put in my book.
I need to get a portfolio together by saturday.
What tipe of photos should I put?
The Agency that I am going is for Acting and petite modeling  but mostly for T.V. Comercials.

And whatever else that I need to do to  have a well presented portfolio.

I already search the forums  but all it comes up is for  webportfolio didnt found nothing specific for a printed porfolio.

Mar 20 06 06:33 pm Link

Photographer

D. Brian Nelson

Rapid City, South Dakota, US

Short answer - use the search function on the "Forums" page, as this has been talked about endlessly.

Another short answer.  Ten or twelve 9"x12" prints in a black, post-bound portfolio book (available at art supply houses if you're in a hurry).  Best photograph first, second best last, no two images with the same pose or clothes and preferably all with different photographers.  Nothing old or out of date.

Digital prints are acceptable.

NO weak images, even if it means a smaller book.

-Don

Mar 20 06 08:57 pm Link

Photographer

Rich Meade

Atlanta, Georgia, US

D. Brian Nelson wrote:
Short answer - use the search function on the "Forums" page, as this has been talked about endlessly.

Another short answer.  Ten or twelve 9"x12" prints in a black, post-bound portfolio book (available at art supply houses if you're in a hurry).  Best photograph first, second best last, no two images with the same pose or clothes and preferably all with different photographers.  Nothing old or out of date.

Digital prints are acceptable.

NO weak images, even if it means a smaller book.

-Don

Pretty solid... though.. having worked with some agencies see different things when I look at books,    most have a series  (at least 1)  which are usually in the same "setting" but show versatility.  Also... I think (personal opinion) that the best image should come last... with how fast agencies and clients flip through books,  the last one is the most important.

I agree, no weak images, Go to a photographer you have worked with and get their opinion of the order or images that should be used.   a book of 10 superb images is much much better than a book of 25 mediocre images.

Mar 20 06 09:54 pm Link

Model

Angie Borras

Kissimmee, Florida, US

Thank guys

I did use the search function  but nothing pop ups answering this exactly thank you

Mar 20 06 10:55 pm Link

Photographer

Hoodlum

Sacramento, California, US

Mar 21 06 12:14 am Link