Forums > General Industry > 8th and ocean qoute!

Photographer

John Fisher

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Eighth and Ocean? How far from reality can it get if they are following me and Richard (Goldstein) around while I'm shooting a catalog in the Design District here in Miami.

https://www.johnfisher.com/images/ingear51.jpg

I know nothing about the show, I've never seen it, but I think this girl (one of the models I was shooting for the catalog) is featured on Eighth and Ocean. That would be the only reason I can imagine the MTV crew showed up. Apparently I wound up on the show (in a very early episode), sort of like seeing Princess Leah with Jabba the Hutt.

Fish

Mar 24 06 10:36 pm Link

Photographer

dax

Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden

Diana Moffitt wrote:
even tho i hate paris hilton.......you are wrong.  she is a supermodel.  her rep is wilhelmenia (not sure if they still rep her) but she has graced many print campaigns (guess for example).

sorry to veer off topic wink

Nobody that I know of .. considers her a model.. much less a supermodel.. much less anything.. lol Even though technically she is.. by modeling the stuff she does ( not her own, but like u said for guess )

I may be wrong but she doesnt have a beauty campaign...

Mar 25 06 03:55 am Link

Photographer

dax

Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden

John Fisher wrote:
Eighth and Ocean? How far from reality can it get if they are following me and Richard (Goldstein) around while I'm shooting a catalog in the Design District here in Miami.
I know nothing about the show, I've never seen it, but I think this girl (one of the models I was shooting for the catalog) is featured on Eighth and Ocean. That would be the only reason I can imagine the MTV crew showed up. Apparently I wound up on the show (in a very early episode), sort of like seeing Princess Leah with Jabba the Hutt.

Fish

That's gonna make u a superstar! smile And I missed the last episode.. Im sure u were in it.. if it already came out... ( just 3 episodes have aired )

Mar 25 06 03:57 am Link

Model

ANNABELLA

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Diana Moffitt wrote:
even tho i hate paris hilton.......you are wrong.  she is a supermodel.  her rep is wilhelmenia (not sure if they still rep her) but she has graced many print campaigns (guess for example).

Wilhelmina has a celebrity clients list or something or other where they have a whole division strictly for celebrity models (if ya even wanna call them that)

They had Jessica Simpson awhile back if that tells ya anything. So Paris Hilton a supermodel? Has anyone seen the girl walk-she sucks. smile

Mar 25 06 08:06 pm Link