Model

InDecisivE

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Not long.. maybe like 5min.

Mar 16 06 12:55 pm Link

Photographer

Nihilus

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Lots of reds and lots of moisture. The red will play wonders with the contrast on your eyes and you have a skintone and figure that is ideal for the traditional mist-water-bubbles-on-skin thing.

Mar 16 06 01:01 pm Link

Photographer

David A

Pleasant Grove, Utah, US

Short sequences (we've all got ADD now days out attention span isn't greater than two seconds.) of you walking into the bathroom, removing clothes, don't show the details, just unbuttoning blowse, unzipping pants, panties droping around ankles, et.
Back shot (waist up) of you getting into the shower.  Lathered shot showing some clevage but not everything.  Towel wrapped around you as you get out.

Then, short cuts of you putting on stockings, garter, panties and bra.  Again, don't show anything.   Some shots of doing hair, makeup, perfume and some evening wear.  We're setting the expectation that you're a normal girl that's come home from work, getting ready for a night on the town.

Maybe a doorbell ringing, you grabbing a hand.  (Don't show the guy, nobody gives a crap about him.) 

Sequence of shots showing a night on the town, maybe some clubing.

Then return home, undress to stockigns, garter, etc. some tossing and turning in a bed.

Done.

But that's just me.  Have fun, good luck.

Dang, a 30 second version of this would make a good commercial for my lingerie store.

Mar 16 06 01:06 pm Link

Photographer

Imagery by joeycee

Los Angeles, California, US

a quick video shoot would be a behind the scene look into one of your sexy shoot.  intercut it with an interview.

another would be a quick trip to the produce section of the grocery store and show them how to buy produce from melons to bananas to cherries with some innuendos behind it.  fun stuff!

Mar 16 06 01:08 pm Link

Photographer

David A

Pleasant Grove, Utah, US

Photography by Joey wrote:
another would be a quick trip to the produce section of the grocery store and show them how to buy produce from melons to bananas to cherries with some innuendos behind it.  fun stuff!

Don't forget peaches!

Mar 16 06 01:54 pm Link

Model

InDecisivE

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

K  - I just watched a few of the vids submitted, and it looks mostly just people yacking...
What could I Talk about -

What are 3 things you would want to know about me! smile

Mar 16 06 05:01 pm Link

Photographer

Giacomo Cirrincioni

Stamford, Connecticut, US

Nihilus wrote:
Lots of reds and lots of moisture. The red will play wonders with the contrast on your eyes and you have a skintone and figure that is ideal for the traditional mist-water-bubbles-on-skin thing.

BAD IDEA!! 

Creatively it's great idea, but video cameras, especially consumer models, hate red, stay away from it if at all possible.

Mar 16 06 06:42 pm Link

Photographer

Giacomo Cirrincioni

Come out to NYC, I'll shoot and edit it for you!

wink

You know I was joking when I typed this, but it really would be a lot of fun!

Mar 16 06 06:43 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

It should be you drinking a gallon of milk in less than 38 seconds. tongue

Mar 17 06 12:36 am Link

Photographer

Giacomo Cirrincioni

If she can actually do that, and be fine afterwards, I'll pay her a $100 to see it....

Mar 17 06 12:10 pm Link

Photographer

B R E E D L O V E

Forks, Washington, US

The cute innocent you being interviewed, then quick hot sexy MTV style cuts with some wicked fast music. Or take that new song from the pussycat dolls DON'T CHA and dance like there is no tomorrow girl.

Mar 17 06 12:20 pm Link

Photographer

Giacomo Cirrincioni

You'd have to get a release for the music and sync rights.  Better to go original, then you don't have copyright issues.  Could use a new/local band though...

Mar 17 06 12:56 pm Link

Photographer

studio36uk

Tavai, Sigave, Wallis and Futuna

Brian Diaz wrote:
It should be you drinking a gallon of milk in less than 38 seconds. tongue

Kind of my thought too, Brian... except I might use [melting] ice cream. Chocolate? Followed, of course, by the obligatory shower scene. LOL

Studio36

Mar 17 06 03:39 pm Link

Photographer

Looknsee Photography

Portland, Oregon, US

How 'bout "Dressing Inappropriately".  For example, wearing a bathing suit at a business meeting around the conference table; wearing full evening dress at a cheap lunch counter; wearing jeans & T-shirt at a theater opening; that sort of thing.

Mar 17 06 05:22 pm Link