Forums > General Industry > chic fire performance?

Model

Phoenix E

i've been a fire performer for almost four years now....i made my living from those shows for a long time.....aside from fire eating and blowing, my show consists mainly of fleshing: leaving fuel on my skin and therefore trails of fire down my arms and legs and across my torso...
my show requires that i wear very little clothing....i have to have lots of skin to work with....i usually wear little booty shorts and a thin strip of rubber or leather to cover nipples...which is great, given that i usually do shows at burleque or fetish events....
here is my question:
i was just asked to do a fire performance for a high end restaruant during an art opening they are having in a few weeks. what do i wear????? i need something skimpy but, well, classy?

Mar 10 06 03:08 pm Link

Model

Phoenix E

here are a couple examples:
https://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/5ed/5f3/5ed5f33f-34dd-4440-8685-ab34dede4a20
https://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/005/102/0051022b-aa55-46c5-a266-9bf058d3bc83

Mar 10 06 03:14 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

stylist man

New York, New York, US

She wants to know what to wear to the event.  Not comments on the performance so much.

My mistake in moving.   This section is better than off topic though.

Mar 10 06 04:18 pm Link

Model

-suede-

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

I would suggest a shortish skirt with shorts underneath and a sports bra type top.  It could probably be a do it yourself thing at home, decorate however you like.  I'm sure that they'll understand the short skirt when they see you light up your legs. big_smile

Mar 10 06 04:34 pm Link

Model

Phoenix E

MHana wrote:
She wants to know what to wear to the event.  Not comments on the performance so much.

My mistake in moving.   This section is better than off topic though.

thanks smile
i understand how my request could have been misinterpreted.

Mar 10 06 04:36 pm Link

Photographer

William Coleman

New York, New York, US

This thread is getting me excited.

Sorry for being no help, though.

Mar 10 06 04:50 pm Link

Model

Adria W.

Sacramento, California, US

I agree that a short skirt with shorts underneath would be a good idea. Sports bra also.

Black would be a great color, as the fire would really stand out, and black is classy.

Mar 10 06 05:09 pm Link

Model

Phoenix E

i'm not sure that a sports bra will fit the look i'm going for....sigh.....
i wish my budget weren't so tight right now....

Mar 10 06 05:57 pm Link