Forums > General Industry > Butter Face.......

Photographer

Ivan Aps

Miami, Florida, US

I thought that was one of those "laws of nature" things....40% of all women either have a great body and fugly face or an amazing face but a fugly body.  20% of women are just fugly, 20% are cute all around and 20% have agreat body and great face.

Don't worry....men I feel fall into the following.....30% fugly, 25% "good-looking", 10% great face....horrible body, 10% great body, horrible face, 15% great body and great face but is so conceded that they refer to themselves in 3rd person, 10% great body, great face, great personality.

May 26 06 09:15 am Link

Model

Mayanlee

New City, New York, US

DreamPretty wrote:
I know this is mean but there is nothing sadder to me than a middle-aged woman dressed in a mini skirt and sequined top, totally trashed and acting like she's sixteen.

You mean people like me...?  tongue

Actually, my daughter is my arbiter of uncool-ness ("Mom, you're SO uncool!") (Add appropriate eyeroll)

As long as she's around, the rest of you are safe from such sights coming from me. Can't vouch for myself once she's off to college, tho.

May 26 06 01:11 pm Link

Model

Yanique

BRONX, New York, US

Jahzara wrote:
Do you mean a butter head?...like..everything looks good "but her head"...lol..that is the only thing im getting out of this..maybe im wrong let me know!

That's the way I heard it, but either way, it's hilarious!!

May 26 06 01:12 pm Link

Model

NAT

Huntington, Virginia, US

FabioTovar wrote:
How many have you come across....
discuss........

Butter Face: (n) (engl)
Someone with a really hot bod "but her face" is really ugly.

Can be used for either gender.

How about the other way around?....

May 26 06 01:13 pm Link

Photographer

Jose Luis

Dallas, Texas, US

You can fix bodies in photoshop alot easier than you can fix faces.

-Jose

May 26 06 01:16 pm Link

Model

NAT

Huntington, Virginia, US

Jose Luis wrote:
You can fix bodies in photoshop alot easier than you can fix faces.

-Jose

Hmmm I guess your right..smile

May 26 06 01:17 pm Link

Model

Yanique

BRONX, New York, US

FabioTovar wrote:

i think you are beautiful
https://www.grimmemennesker.dk/data/media/1/8_ugly_people.jpg

yikes

May 26 06 01:18 pm Link

Model

NAT

Huntington, Virginia, US

Dave Krueger wrote:

Well, at least you caught me on a good day....  tongue

lol..omg

May 26 06 01:21 pm Link

Model

Ivy Jo

Amarillo, Texas, US

russellpmiller wrote:
I used to work in a department store (in the '80's!!)  and there was this little blonde that had the body of Marilyn Monroe but the face of Bea Arthur.   She started dating this guy that also work there and I asked him about this.  He just said that once they start having sex he'd just put a bag over her head!

A Brown bag Special!!!!

So I'm drivin down the street one day and I'm approachin this guy walking down the sidewalk, his back to me. And hes got on ragedy jeans, nice butt, kinda shagey hair, tshirt, kinda thin, a few tats, skater buy looking. So I pass his and get a look at his face; hes gotta be in his 50s! Swear to God, people like that should be made to wear orange t shirts with warnings on the back, "Caution, the gent in this shirt is not as attractive (or young) as he may appear."

May 26 06 03:18 pm Link

Model

Audra Isadora

New York, New York, US

ok now heres where it really get tricky:

there is a "butterface" but then there is also a "brown bagger"

now, ive hearrrrrrd that a butterface is someone with a hot bod but a not-so-great face
BUUUUUT that a brownbagger has a really hot bod and a HIDEOUS face!

questions?
comments?

ROFLMAO

May 26 06 03:22 pm Link

Model

Nika Rose

Washington, Arkansas, US

So I guess if the body is not on point we can say "Butter bodY".  That sounds like a nice thing though "butter face"-sounds to me like her face is smooth like butter.  I digress.

It seems to me that a girl with a great body and a butter face gets more play than a not so great body and a good face.  It's all about T & A.

And we wonder why these buter faces are so conceited, hey all you need is confidence, isn't it?

Remy Ma sings "I'm conceited, I gotta reason"

Aug 23 06 11:13 am Link

Photographer

Vance C McDaniel

Los Angeles, California, US

Very little one this site come close to upsetting me. While I do see the humor in this, I also know quite a few men and women who do not fit the standard our society has layed down for beauty.

I like many others, have certain prefences when it comes to what we are attracted too.
I personally have dated the "super hot model", the girl next door, and yes the BUTTER face with the slammin body. One thing they all had in common were smokin personalities. The one thing that can make and ugly girl beautifuul or even a beautiful girl ugly.

I hope in out pursits of perfection and in the world of illusion we dont lose sight of the truly important things in life.

And for the record, I know plenty of women of all looks who are self confidant in who there are. Just because a man or woman is not strikingly beautiful doesnt mean she has to act as if she doesnt deserve the same respect..in a nigt club or at the office.

On the other side of the coin, WE ALL KNOW ARROGANT models who think their beauty give them free liscense to be bitchy assholes.

No man or woman, ugly or stunninh has a monopoly on that...Stereotypes is an ugly and spteful game to play...

Be kind..be artist..be productive and up lifting...
this thread is none of the above...

Aug 23 06 07:23 pm Link

Photographer

FKVPhotography

Ocala, Florida, US

DreamPretty wrote:

I know this is mean but there is nothing sadder to me than a middle-aged woman dressed in a mini skirt and sequined top, totally trashed and acting like she's sixteen.

What's sadder is that most of these women were really hot when younger. But they thought so much of themselves they would turn down dates for the most petty reasons. So much so that after a while even their looks couldn't get them past their reputations as bitches. They never gave a thought to the fact that age has a way of changing your looks whether you like it or not.

These now are those women who still think they are "hot" trying to relive the past.

I've known a few in my lifetime.

Aug 23 06 11:13 pm Link

Model

LaViolette

Hollywood, Florida, US

lol this is too crazy. I once went out with a guy who could be considered a "butterface". He was a football player at my high school. OMG he had the most PERFECT body but in the face he was just alright. Man, that body though...
Well you know what they say "you don't have to look at their face in the dark..."

Aug 24 06 02:54 pm Link