Model

Sug

Trenton, New Jersey, US

Can anyone tell me, where can look for casting calls that are looking for pregnant models?

Mar 09 06 11:50 am Link

Model

~*Isabel Aurora*~

Boca del Mar, Florida, US

agencies

Mar 09 06 03:14 pm Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Mar 09 06 04:24 pm Link

Photographer

WBV Artography

San Antonio, Texas, US

Wish you were closer.  Have had a couple of ideas in mind for some years now.   Never seen them done so I'm thinking 'Unique'.

~sigh~   ~Grumble~

Guess I need to put ot a casting call for one myself...

Mar 09 06 04:41 pm Link

Model

Sug

Trenton, New Jersey, US

CrazyIsabelAurora wrote:
agencies

All the ones I call like Ford and all them don't  work with or cast pregnant models.

Mar 10 06 01:13 pm Link

Model

Sug

Trenton, New Jersey, US

TXPhotog wrote:
http://expectingmodels.com/

They only work with models that are with agencies

Mar 10 06 01:14 pm Link

Model

PorchiaCorine

Portsmouth, Virginia, US

Sug wrote:

All the ones I call like Ford and all them don't  work with or cast pregnant models.

Well of course Ford wouldnt look at the type of work that they put out, you have to go to agencies whose work looks like or has something pretaining to what you are looking for! Good Luck and congrats on the pregnancy!

Mar 10 06 01:16 pm Link

Model

Sug

Trenton, New Jersey, US

Thanks for all  of you guys help. I guess there is none.

Mar 10 06 01:17 pm Link

Model

Sug

Trenton, New Jersey, US

Porchia wrote:

Well of course Ford wouldnt look at the type of work that they put out, you have to go to agencies whose work looks like or has something pretaining to what you are looking for! Good Luck and congrats on the pregnancy!

Yeah your right. Thanks you, maybe I'll got to the pregnant magazine and write them.

Mar 10 06 01:19 pm Link

Model

PorchiaCorine

Portsmouth, Virginia, US

Yeah that would be a great idea Im sure that they would be able to help you, even if it is just to point you in the direction of agencies that will take pregnant models! That is definitely a start!

Mar 10 06 01:29 pm Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Sug wrote:

They only work with models that are with agencies

No, that's not true.  In fact, they require their models to sign an exclusive with them for all pregnancy-related modeling, which is something that most fashion agencies won't allow their models to do.

Their requirement is not that you be an agency model, but that you be a "professional model" - meaning that you have existing pictures (and probably a comp card) that is suitable to market you to mainstream commercial and fashion clients.  If you don't have that, in their terms you are not a "professional model".  And if you don't have that, you won't be able to compete successfully for those kinds of jobs anyway, whether you are signed by EM or not.

Mar 10 06 01:32 pm Link

Model

Sxy6ftr

Springfield, Virginia, US

TXPhotog wrote:

No, that's not true.  In fact, they require their models to sign an exclusive with them for all pregnancy-related modeling, which is something that most fashion agencies won't allow their models to do.

Their requirement is not that you be an agency model, but that you be a "professional model" - meaning that you have existing pictures (and probably a comp card) that is suitable to market you to mainstream commercial and fashion clients.  If you don't have that, in their terms you are not a "professional model".  And if you don't have that, you won't be able to compete successfully for those kinds of jobs anyway, whether you are signed by EM or not.

I need help in the Forum titled contract for free work please help me...

Mar 10 06 01:35 pm Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Porchia wrote:
Yeah that would be a great idea Im sure that they would be able to help you, even if it is just to point you in the direction of agencies that will take pregnant models! That is definitely a start!

There are two types of agencies that take pregnant models:

1.  Agencies that specialize in pregnant models.  In the New York area, Expecting Models is pretty much the only one - they have the market wrapped up.

2.  Agencies that will accept you as a model when you aren't pregnant, and then continue to represent you while you are.  If you happen not to be a fashion model type (as is true here) then you have to have the kind of look they are after, and already have professional commercial/lifestyle pictures that are suitable to market you in the commercial print industry.  If you don't have those, they won't be interested.

Mar 10 06 01:36 pm Link

Model

~*Isabel Aurora*~

Boca del Mar, Florida, US

Sxy6ftr wrote:
I need help in the Forum titled contract for free work please help me...

ummmm this is called thread hijacking lol

Mar 10 06 01:37 pm Link

Model

Sug

Trenton, New Jersey, US

Thanks!!

Mar 14 06 03:37 pm Link