NWDigphoto

Federal Way, Washington, US

What is a GWC

I have never seen that term.

Jun 27 05 01:55 pm Link

Model

BeccaNDSouth

Olympia, Washington, US

you ARE kidding, right? I mean, seriously, you are kidding aren't you?

GWC is mostly an internet term, I believe. It is used to describe Guys With Cameras, as opposed to actual photographers.

Jun 27 05 01:58 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

GWC = Guys With Cameras.  In So. California, Guys With Cameras (GWC's) are more commonly referred to as (PPWACers)... IE: 'Pathetic Pervert With A Camera'. Come on out to some So. California 'photoday' some time with us... I'll point out a few PPWACer's to ya... lol!

Jun 27 05 01:59 pm Link

Photographer

NWDigphoto

Federal Way, Washington, US

Thanks.......as Johnny Carson said many times.....

.....I did not know that......

Jun 27 05 02:01 pm Link

Photographer

not here anymore.

San Diego, California, US

GWC is an internet term made by internet photographers calling other internet photographers "guys with cameras".  It's funny because the ones that call other people GWC's are GWC's themselves.

Jun 27 05 03:12 pm Link

Photographer

GWC

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Posted by rsmith6621: 
What is a GWC

GWC is in da HOUSEEEEEEEE!!!

GWC is me! I am the best gonna-be-professional-soon photographer you've ever seen! I do Awesome pictures of hotttttt chicks all the time. When I get famous I'm gonna do shoots of Paris Hilton waxing my Ferrarri like she did that Carl Jr guy's car!!!

Lots of people on ModelMayhem make fun of da GWC, but most of them are just jealous because I've got Angeline Jolie's cell phone number on my speed-dial! All the so-called "professional photographers" that make fun of me are just chablis-sipping sissies who probably really make their money mowing lawns for their neighbors.

GWC!

Jun 27 05 03:17 pm Link

Model

Chaotika

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

You're so cool GWC! When are we gonna do some tfp? I'm totally gonna give you some money for it, too, but not as payment- as a gift! big_smile

Jun 27 05 03:45 pm Link

Photographer

Studio200

Alameda, California, US

Exactomundo!

Posted by * Visual Mindscapes *: 
GWC is an internet term made by internet photographers calling other internet photographers "guys with cameras".  It's funny because the ones that call other people GWC's are GWC's themselves.

Jun 27 05 04:33 pm Link