Forums > General Industry > Serious models or not?!

Photographer

The Digital Difference

Lakewood, New Jersey, US

Just a gripe I have with models asking for paid work then never respond to emails....

Why list that you are looking for this work and that work and prefer pay shoots over TFP then not respond to an email offering a legitimate paid shoot?

I have two projects that I'm working on and have tried to contact over 10 models in and around my area.  I sent them very professional emails briefly mentioning info about the shoot and have heard nothing.  What REALLY gets me upset is that I know that they read the message - it's apparent from the (message read) comment in the "SENT" folder.

Why are you wasting peoples time?  Either come on MM and be serious about your modeling or post somewhere that you're only a part-time model or that you won't respond to emails.

This is why I left OMP.....these "wanna be" models without any respect for those serious about the business.

Just had to vent....

Mar 08 06 09:11 am Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

i placed a casting for a potenial high paying gig, to the models that get the job..i asked the models to send thier comps to the studio...casting has been up a week..

i got nothing..

so i called one local agency and there are about 70 comps at the studio...after two days..

Mar 08 06 09:15 am Link