Forums > General Industry > Am I a "perv" for titling a picture.....

Photographer

Far West Imaging

Laguna Hills, California, US

Jerry Bennett wrote:
Am I a "perv" for titling a picture "She's Sexy and 17"? Some one actually left a comment that I'm a "pervert" who "make this world unsafe for our children" 'cause of that title.

So YOU are the one who made the world unsafe for my children!!!  You MUST be a bad person.  You do take really good pix though and come up with good titles..

Mar 06 06 07:15 pm Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

clementine suicide wrote:
i would change the title.

Fuck that!  She is sexy and she is 17 what's the BFD???

Uptight pieces of shit!  If someone is offended by the title of the pic it's not your problem, it's theirs!!!

Losers!

Political Correctness is more detrimental than not!

Just say no to PC...

Mar 06 06 07:18 pm Link

Photographer

Peter Dattolo

Wolcott, Connecticut, US

You should not have to explain the title to anybody at all, its only a title of a photograph and thats not much different than a title of a song.

Make the title what you want and dont explain it to anybody that strives to make the title an issue of something its not.

Nice work, nice title, dont change a thing.

EDIT: Wow i just looked at the photo, its not nude in any way. It nothing more than a head shot.....literaly a head/bust shot. That comment about the title that everybody is talking about makes even less sense now than it did before i looked at the photo.

Mar 06 06 07:18 pm Link

Photographer

ThefStopsHere

Olympia, Washington, US

Hamza wrote:

Fuck that!  She is sexy and she is 17 what's the BFD???

Uptight pieces of shit!  If someone is offended by the title of the pic it's not your problem, it's theirs!!!

Losers!

Political Correctness is more detrimental than not!

Just say no to PC...

Yes, but don't hold back.  Tell us how you really feel! wink

Mar 06 06 07:19 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Bennett

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Here's the model's page on MM:
https://www.modelmayhem.com/pics.php?id=30086

Mar 06 06 07:24 pm Link

Photographer

WBV Artography

San Antonio, Texas, US

Geez, I can't believe you did that.   Titles like that'll get you ostrich-ssized.

So, you wanna hang out at the pool hall sometimes?  big_smile

Mar 06 06 07:28 pm Link

Photographer

SKPhoto

Newark, California, US

It's really quite perplexing.  I grew up in the midwest.  Anyone I knew would have seen the photo and title and smiled and commented that it was a nice pic.

On the other hand since moving to the Bay...I just wasn't prepared for so many liberals to be such prudes.

//conservative and spiritual, go figure.

Mar 06 06 07:28 pm Link

Photographer

Jwill266

Louisville, Kentucky, US

Wow! To bad I'm not 17 or I could say how sexy at 17 she is, but no of course I can't say that I might sound perverted at 40.

Mar 06 06 07:29 pm Link

Photographer

Peter Dattolo

Wolcott, Connecticut, US

Jerry Bennett wrote:
Here's the model's page on MM:
https://www.modelmayhem.com/pics.php?id=30086

Well maybe the person looked at it as though the photos were taken against her will and she was forced to pose in the photos because she was tied up and bound? She seems to be clothed in all the photos so that must be covering up the bindings and the person holding the gun must be out of the photo......she really seems like she dont wanna be in the photos...............

Ok so thats all bull..............she is fully clothed in the photos....looks like everyday run of the mill photos to me.

Mar 06 06 07:31 pm Link

Photographer

Jwill266

Louisville, Kentucky, US

Reality. I did see a couple I would not have shot myself as a photog. But she is sexy!

Mar 06 06 07:31 pm Link

Photographer

Peter Dattolo

Wolcott, Connecticut, US

Jwill266 wrote:
Reality. I did see a couple I would not have shot myself as a photog. But she is sexy!

OOOOOoooooooooooooooooo  you called her "Sexy" ....they are gonna cook you up on a BBQ and then boil you in hot oil and ................well you get the idea

smile               they are gonna call you whatever is worse than a perv...........as your boiling in the oil of course so you cant defend yourself    smile

Mar 06 06 07:36 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Bennett

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Jwill266 wrote:
Reality. I did see a couple I would not have shot myself as a photog.

Yeh, me too. At least not with a 17yr old. My pic's tame compared to most in her port!

Mar 06 06 07:36 pm Link

Photographer

William Coleman

New York, New York, US

Ian Weintraub wrote:
yes, please change the title to something more appropriate (for pervs)
"Sexy and almost legal for 'poking'"

I love it!

I'm not a perv.  I just like to wear a long raincoat and no pants.

Mar 06 06 07:38 pm Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Jerry Bennett wrote:

Jwill266 wrote:
Reality. I did see a couple I would not have shot myself as a photog.

Yeh, me too. At least not with a 17yr old. My pic's tame compared to most in her port!

Nothing wrong with her port, no nudity, no problem.  Don't let them scare you!

Mar 06 06 07:41 pm Link

Photographer

Jwill266

Louisville, Kentucky, US

Peter Dattolo wrote:

OOOOOoooooooooooooooooo  you called her "Sexy" ....they are gonna cook you up on a BBQ and then boil you in hot oil and ................well you get the idea

smile               they are gonna call you whatever is worse than a perv...........as your boiling in the oil of course so you cant defend yourself    smile

I've been told I taste better smothered in oil and honey with a bit of whip cream and a cherry on top.

Mar 06 06 07:42 pm Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

William Coleman wrote:

I love it!

I'm not a perv.  I just like to wear a long raincoat and no pants.

Isn't that a fashion statement?

Mar 06 06 07:43 pm Link

Photographer

Jwill266

Louisville, Kentucky, US

What about if you like wearing your wifes panties over your head after she goes to work and your all alone. Does that make you a pervert? A friend wanted me to ask.

Mar 06 06 07:46 pm Link

Photographer

DoN'arie

Mount Rainier, Maryland, US

you let the person that made the original statement get to you....
which in my book you should not have DUE to your referrence on the image itself.
i personally ask different ppl i shoot what type of music they like or artist and sometimes base titles or add graphics/ typography to the images based on that.

as for your initial question....
yes i think you are a perv, we all are in our on ways. lol

but your image does not at all sell PERVERTED even with the title you have selected. as long as you know in your heart you had no perverted thoughts or ideas for that image i'd say, let everyones negative comments/ feelings roll of you and move on.

Mar 06 06 07:47 pm Link

Photographer

Peter Dattolo

Wolcott, Connecticut, US

Jwill266 wrote:

I've been told I taste better smothered in oil and honey with a bit of whip cream and a cherry on top.

Yea but that will not be torturous enough for them............the oil will be boiling and the honey will be realllly hot and the cherries will be covered in tobassco sauce..............they just might be happy if you scream alot and let you leave with the whip cream.

smile   LOL

Mar 06 06 07:47 pm Link

Photographer

Jwill266

Louisville, Kentucky, US

Oh please your killing me. Little do they know I'm into S&M and love pain.....shhhhh....don't tell anyone.

Mar 06 06 07:51 pm Link

Photographer

f8

Santa Ana, California, US

Stick to your guns and title it whatever the h*ll you feel like ... in my humble opinion.

Great port, by the way!

Jason
-- f8 --

Mar 06 06 08:11 pm Link

Photographer

f8

Santa Ana, California, US

BTW ... the TOTAL irony is how sexy she is in all the pictures on her port... hahahaha ... very funny. So if the "sexy at 17" makes you a perv, then the big question is ...

...what do her own way more sexy pictures make HER?

Mar 06 06 08:17 pm Link

Model

scarletdiva

Los Angeles, California, US

..........it's model MAYHEM!!!!! beauty BEDLAM!!!!!! photo FREAKSHOW!!!!!!!!!

:-D

... it's just another day of cuntroversy here at MM

Mar 06 06 09:43 pm Link

Photographer

Jose Luis

Dallas, Texas, US

I had sex when I was 17.  I was like one of the last virgins I knew too.

Mar 06 06 09:46 pm Link

Photographer

Vegas Alien

Armington, Illinois, US

She's absolutely sexy.  So is that chick you have bound with electrical tape.  Romance.

Mar 06 06 11:12 pm Link

Photographer

Nihilus

Nashville, Tennessee, US

MadamePsychosis wrote:
... it's just another day of cuntroversy here at MM

Cute and subtle.

Mar 07 06 01:20 am Link

Photographer

MMDesign

Louisville, Kentucky, US

Jerry Bennett wrote:

LOL! There's a grammer geek in every crowd! But of course, you are correct.....

You guys are here to keep the world safe for sexy underage models. I'm here to keep the world safe for grammar.

mm

Mar 07 06 07:46 am Link