Forums > Newbie Forum > Hiya mods and togs

Model

sexiest_scandalous

hiya, knew to model mayhem, on net model and car babes.
would love to know what u think of my pics so far and if neone wants to work wid me, give me a shout.
X

Mar 05 06 03:33 am Link

Photographer

Steven Bigler

Schenectady, New York, US

Hey ho... if you want to get anywhere with photographers... do not refer to us as "togs"... and perhaps we won't refer to you as a ho.

Mar 05 06 05:15 am Link

Photographer

CreativeSandBoxStudio

London, England, United Kingdom

Steven Bigler wrote:
Hey ho... if you want to get anywhere with photographers... do not refer to us as "togs"... and perhaps we won't refer to you as a ho.

It's when you use words...words can be hateful no matter the slang to them or the style........thin before you say it and then wonder what it reflect   in you by having to pick those words.

Mar 05 06 05:31 am Link

Photographer

Joe Paul Studios

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Mar 05 06 06:02 am Link

Photographer

CreativeSandBoxStudio

London, England, United Kingdom

Joe Paul Studios wrote:

Not sure which bothers me more...being called a "tog" or people who don't check their spelling and grammar before they hit reply.

Drawing attention is such a wonderful tool, but at 5am in the morning does it matter, it's the emotional ability to let others read between the lines. I am not an expert in spelling as you can see from my words at times, but at no point do I point this of others in a manner than is belittling of those. Bothers are only those things we find wrong in others, yet I welcome the idea that you found out that I am from the school of 10,000 misspelled writers that relay on Editors to correct our wording. and Replys are not something you just click to make a statement, but a desire to express sometimes simple words....thank you Joe for finding that flaw I have......

Mar 05 06 06:08 am Link

Photographer

Darker-Side of-Midnight

Southfield, Michigan, US

alright this thread is off to a good start....
      But isnt it about the pictures and not the words??

Mar 05 06 06:37 am Link

Photographer

Joe Paul Studios

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Mar 05 06 06:46 am Link

Model

shellyradley

Dublin, Dublin, Ireland

Steven Bigler wrote:

Thats a big friggin harsch don't you think maybe a politer sentance would not have scared the poor girl off..
She is new and does not know the rules some forums have..

welcome sweety and hope you are not scared off. There is no official rule about calling mods or togs but they don't like it too much..
mod to me is liek my boss at work lol

just be careful hun have a look around the forums and see how people talk around here.

take care sweety

xx shelly xx

Mar 06 06 08:06 am Link