Forums > General Industry > the amazing Eric (where are Reese and theda?) ...

Photographer

- null -

I was talking to a friend tonight (i.e. heavily-flirting with a model) and she commented that she doesn't notice me on the forums so much anymore.

Look, folks, it's simple math.

When members like theda and I signed onto Model Mayhem, there were less than 3000 members. Now there are over 100,000.

Do the math.

If the same percentage of members are posting threads now as there were back then, that means 330% more threads are currently being posted everyday.

If folks like theda and myself remain equally as active on the boards now as we were at the start, it will appear that we are posting 330% less-frequently than we were ... when in fact, our useage has remained unchanged.

Simple math, kids. Increase the useage of the forums, maintain the quantity of posts by individuals, and their useage will appear to dwindle, as they get lost in the morass of threads.

And to think I almost had to go to summerschool for algebra ...

I DID go to summerschool for English. And I just used "morass" in a sentence ... Bet that bitch English teacher never used "morass" in a sentence. Whore.

Mar 05 06 12:28 am Link

Photographer

R. Olson (RO)

Seattle, Washington, US

Dammit, I need my thesaurus to read this thread? And Algebra too? Ugh

Mar 05 06 12:33 am Link

Photographer

Hoodlum

Sacramento, California, US

I thought Theda was going to ban all Eric's.

Mar 05 06 12:36 am Link

Photographer

- null -

R. Olson (RO) wrote:
Dammit, I need my thesaurus to read this thread? And Algebra too? Ugh

Morass means the same thing as "an increased quantity of booty."

I'll use it in an ebonics sentence:

"Yo' I be gettin' a lot morass since I pimped-out da rims on mah Geo Metro."

Mar 05 06 12:40 am Link

Photographer

R. Olson (RO)

Seattle, Washington, US

Eric Muss-Barnes wrote:

Morass means the same thing as booty. I'll use it in an ebonics sentence:

Stick to one language....*gets ebonics to english dictionary out of fireplace*....heh.

Mar 05 06 12:42 am Link

Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

Eric Muss-Barnes wrote:
I DID go to summerschool for English. And I just used "morass" in a sentence ... Bet that bitch English teacher never used "morass" in a sentence. Whore.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/nakedkatie2000/Smiley/emot-love.gif

Mar 05 06 12:44 am Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

I am with eric.  Bann all the tard and complainers until Reese and theda are together again.

Reese is lady bronze now.

Mar 05 06 12:52 am Link

Photographer

William Coleman

New York, New York, US

Eric Muss-Barnes wrote:

Morass means the same thing as "an increased quantity of booty."

I'll use it in an ebonics sentence:

Using "moron" in a sentence:  "Yo, you be moron some schedule 1 drugs than anybody I know."

Mar 05 06 12:53 am Link

Photographer

James Jackson Fashion

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Eric Muss-Barnes wrote:

I did too...and my Journalism teacher failed me...yet...I doubt she could even keep up with my what is art discussions...and she'd have absolutely no earthly idea what a tribade is....lousy trollip.

Mar 05 06 01:44 am Link

Photographer

Star

Los Angeles, California, US

Right, but if we increase the amount of erics by 13% for every 10% of signups that are approved on Model Mayhem we should in fact be seeing an increase in postings.

10,000 members becomes 100,000 members
90,000 new members would be 9,000 new Erics but because Erics proliferate at a rate of 13% for every 10% of new sign-up we in fact have a new quotient of Erics at 13x9= 11,700 new Erics as opposed to the regular Joe's. This means at a rate of 10 postings per day...

Ohh my God it's nothing but Erics!

Run! Run the Erics are coming!!!!!!

https://starphoto.4t.com/stoon1.jpg

Mar 05 06 02:00 am Link