Forums > General Industry > Sure I do nudes, but ...

Photographer

BTHPhoto

Fairbanks, Alaska, US

Here's a switch.  I e-mailed a model who's OMP profile says she does nude, artistic nude, and adult work, told her I was interested in shooting some art nudes and would be in her town.  She e-mailed back and said:

"Sounds great.  I love art nudes.  I don't really have any limits, I'm into pretty much anything.  Only one thing I can't show any nipples or anything below the waste cuz of my job."

Huh?

Mar 04 06 03:20 pm Link

Photographer

Nerie

Hahaahahaha.

Maybe you can get away with shooting her um.. ankles.. or something?

Mar 04 06 03:25 pm Link

Photographer

Lost Coast Photo

Ferndale, California, US

Tape?

On a more serious note, assuming it fits with your concept, ask her if cropping out the face and/or putting a mask on her resolves the work concerns.  But yes, I agree, it's silly to post about doing nudity when there are such major restrictions.  Sounds like she's a little conflicted.

Mar 04 06 03:28 pm Link

Photographer

ArghGoNut Photography

Key West, Florida, US

I'm trying to figure out how long it would have taken me to stop laughing had I got that message from a model

Mar 04 06 03:28 pm Link

Photographer

picturemephotography

Muncie, Indiana, US

she needs to change her profile to implied only.  she is really a beginner is she doesn't know the difference.  it could be the bait and switch.  i definitely wouldn't be paying her.  may not be shooting with her.

Mar 04 06 03:29 pm Link

Photographer

jon mmmayhem

Philadelphia, Mississippi, US

sounds like she'll let you shoot her back at least.
if it's a nice enough back, it could be worth it.

Mar 04 06 03:41 pm Link

Model

Brigitte_BM

Los Angeles, California, US

Tim Hammond wrote:
Here's a switch.  I e-mailed a model who's omp profile says she does nude, artistic nude, and adult work, told her I was interested in shooting some art nudes and would be in her town.  She e-mailed back and said:

"Sounds great.  I love art nudes.  I don't really have any limits, I'm into pretty much anything.  Only one thing I can't show any nipples or anything below the waste cuz of my job."

Huh?

Hmm is the neck the new nude in todays society?  I mean to not show nipples that is just plain a disgrace!

Mar 04 06 03:44 pm Link