Forums > General Industry > Question About Paysites

Model

Amber Dawn - Indiana

Salem, Indiana, US

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but I was wondering does anyone know any sites where I can print out a contract that deals with pay sites. I'm making one and need a contract so that no one I'm working with gets jipped from payment and anything else.

Thanks!

Mar 03 06 07:38 pm Link

Photographer

Keith Allen Phillips

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

You didn't make it clear exactly what you need the contracts for. Who's getting paid and why exactly?

If what you need exists though, you can probably find it by searching around on a few adult webmaster sites. http://www.YNot.com is a great place to start. They also have forums there full of plenty of helpful people.

LB

Mar 03 06 07:45 pm Link

Model

Cynthia Leigh

Orlando, Florida, US

Wow, you're going to do contracts! 0.0

Most paysites that are forming just tell the models: "Well, we don't have any money now, so just send your stuff to us for free.  KTHXBIA."

You've obviously put a lot of thought into this project.  I sincerely hope everything works out well for you.

Mar 03 06 10:11 pm Link

Photographer

studio36uk

Tavai, Sigave, Wallis and Futuna

CO Model Amber wrote:
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but I was wondering does anyone know any sites where I can print out a contract that deals with pay sites. I'm making one and need a contract so that no one I'm working with gets jipped from payment and anything else.

Thanks!

A lot depends on how you do the website... In the pay-website world you might see several things that you need to consider in advance.

1) You can post images and see what the market brings in sign-ups and then distribute that revenue somehow to the models. But, it might just a well bring nothing in.

2) Often the payment processors will hold the money for some period of time - 1 to 3 months before paying out to the website operator, so payments down stream have to be delayed by that time.

3) How you distribute is important but rather than a fixed percentage of revenue it is perhaps better to consider a pool of money [net revenue after costs] distributed across all the participants by some method or formula. [maybe based on the number of images or pages or something else that relates to individual levels of participation]

Without more information on what you are doing; who will get paid; how; when; and why, it's not really practical to give you any answers beyond that for the moment.

Studio36

Mar 04 06 07:24 am Link

Photographer

Elite Imaging

Oak Ridge, Florida, US

CO Model Amber wrote:

Thanks!

All you need is some bug killer!

OOpS, Sorry, I thought you said Parasites.

Mar 04 06 09:45 am Link