UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

You mean I get get models to pose nude!
here I was buying wardrobe!

Mar 03 06 03:11 am Link

Model

Maria T

Lambertville, New Jersey, US

i do both and still spen alot on clothing,take a damn look at my pictures,not cheap

Mar 03 06 03:21 am Link

Model

Rose Noir

Chicago, Illinois, US

If you can model nude and look fabulous, then thats fantastic for you. If you cant then you cant. It doesnt matter, you do what you're good at. If you want to give it shot then be my guest. I'm not a nude model because I honestly dont think that I'd do well in that area. I do respect those who can get infront of a camera and allow their vulnerability to be documented for the rest of the world to see.

Worry about yourself before worrying about others. Thats something you should keep in mind.

Rose

Mar 03 06 03:28 am Link

Model

Just AJ

Round Rock, Texas, US

Belle OHara wrote:
Models that i know charge more due to the vulnerability and risk envolved in shooting nudes.  And models who due mostly or exclusively nudes have high expenses as well, just different...tanning beds for some, gym memberships or home exercise equipment, workout clothes, workout videos and everything else that goes into maintaining the body to shoot that kind of work.  No one group is ruining it for another.  What one group can do, another cant, which is why it takes all kinds to keep the world turning...even the modelin world.

Jay Bowman wrote:
And models who work in clothes don't do any of this?

A clothing model needs to be just as in shape...

I second that Jay!!!
I pay just as much, if not more than those gym memberships and whatnot, for the delicious food I eat to maintain my curvy figure!!!  The cost of beef goes up daily you know!

Mar 03 06 01:53 pm Link

Model

Just AJ

Round Rock, Texas, US

theda wrote:
I think we need to learn what the phrase "no offense" actually means.

Brian Diaz wrote:
I always thought it meant, "I'm an asshole, but I like to pretend that I'm not."

No offense to those who say, "No offense."

Hmmmmm.  Could be.  Could be not.  Who's to say???  I'm LMBAO anyway!

Mar 03 06 01:54 pm Link

Photographer

S

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

Iona Lynn wrote:

Mar 03 06 02:04 pm Link

Model

JESS WARD

Rochester, Minnesota, US

TO EACH THEIR OWN!

Mar 03 06 02:16 pm Link

Photographer

Mike Mancuso

Harleysville, Pennsylvania, US

SLE Photography wrote:

I know, the amount of people around here who fail to recognize a joke makes me want to scream!

and also the ones who pay attention to the whole thread, not just selective posts.

Mar 03 06 02:20 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Bennett

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Iona Lynn wrote:
Most people can look good with clothing on:
Shirt to hide the pouchy tummy.
A wonder bra to uplift the breasts.
Jeans to hold the bottom up and the hips in.
Heals to extend the legs and pop the claves.
Lingerie to hide the strech marks.
Belt to suck in the waist

Not as many can look just as beautiful with nothing to hide.

How true!

Mar 03 06 02:23 pm Link

Model

Savvy1007

Ian Weintraub wrote:
think about it... it's much more costly for models who actually have to supply a wardrobe to do shoots than for models who work in the nude yet models who work nude command higher shoot fees. Nude models are ruining it for the rest!

soooooooooooooo untrue!!!

Mar 03 06 02:25 pm Link

Photographer

ThefStopsHere

Olympia, Washington, US

JESS ANN wrote:
TO EACH THEIR OWN!

I don't understand what you mean.  Are you disagreeing with my original post??

Mar 03 06 02:25 pm Link

Model

The_N_Word

New York, New York, US

CristinaLex wrote:
i dont know nude sticks with you for the rest of your life....in my honest opinion...id rather just not see skinny ass people naked.....***puke***...no offense to those who are ...bye

uhp uhp uhp! My ass is quite plump actually.

Aren't you the model who posted the thread about having low self esteem, and how you question whether you should be in this business cause you're not thin?

hmmm?

Are you gonna mop up that vomit or leave it there?

Mar 03 06 02:31 pm Link

Photographer

Kentsoul

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

MarkMarek wrote:
Yeah, I will support it to the best of my skill. Away with clothed models. We've had enough.

When you live in a town like Pittsburgh, where the men are all still wearing mullets and the women all seem to have the same hiphugger/belly shirt obsessions, you "get over" the idea of shooting clothes or fashion sooner than most.  I keep thinking I should put something like:

I DON'T DO FASHION, SO DON'T ASK in my profile.

Nudity is the new black, if you ask me.

Mar 03 06 02:35 pm Link

Photographer

MartinCoatesIV

Panama City Beach, Florida, US

Foxy Blue wrote:
supply & demand..we supply the naked body and many people demand to see it..lol

The one point to end it all and yet it goes on.

Mar 03 06 02:37 pm Link

Photographer

jon mmmayhem

Philadelphia, Mississippi, US

"it costs a lot of money to look this cheap"
-Dolly Parton

Mar 03 06 06:43 pm Link

Photographer

Dave Krueger

Huntsville, Alabama, US

Ian Weintraub wrote:
think about it... it's much more costly for models who actually have to supply a wardrobe to do shoots than for models who work in the nude yet models who work nude command higher shoot fees. Nude models are ruining it for the rest!

By that logic, the model should almost always be paying the photographer assuming he has much in the way of equipment and a studio.

It's supply and demand.  I pay nude models and do TFP with non-nude models simply because there are fewer models interested in doing nudes.

Here is another perspective, though.  In order for a nude model to be useful to me, she has to have great skin from head to toe.  No tattoos, stretch marks, scars, tan lines, or implants.  All those things are much less significant if covered with clothes.  So you tell me who's bringing the most to the shoot.  Nude or non-nude?

-Dave

Mar 04 06 08:20 am Link

Photographer

photomale

Sterling Heights, Michigan, US

Dave Krueger wrote:

By that logic, the model should almost always be paying the photographer assuming he has much in the way of equipment and a studio.

It's supply and demand.  I pay nude models and do TFP with non-nude models simply because there are fewer models interested in doing nudes.

Here is another perspective, though.  In order for a nude model to be useful to me, she has to have great skin from head to toe.  No tattoos, stretch marks, scars, tan lines, or implants.  All those things are much less significant if covered with clothes.  So you tell me who's bringing the most to the shoot.  Nude or non-nude?

-Dave

Wow Dave! Excellent point... Any reBUTTal from the other side? (pun intended)

Mar 04 06 11:17 pm Link

Photographer

00siris

New York, New York, US

So is it safe to say that photographers who pay ruin it for TFP?

Mar 04 06 11:27 pm Link

Model

MELissaMOORE

Fairfield, California, US

I shoot with clothes & without TFP & paid. I would prefer to be nekked at all times if possible!
Kisses,
MEL

Mar 05 06 05:44 pm Link

Model

Brigitte_BM

Los Angeles, California, US

Ian Weintraub wrote:

Thats the biggest load of crap I've heard. There is jobs for everyone clothes or no clothes I am paid the same.

Mar 05 06 05:50 pm Link

Model

Brigitte_BM

Ian Weintraub wrote:

Yes, you are.  You're also about 12 years past your prime for this business.  I think its time you acted your age, hung up those drooping boobs, put some clothes on and got a real job!! I don't mean to offend.. it's just IMHO.. you should give the 15 year olds a shot at some success.

Ian and when did you become Simon Cowell?  Are you all that?  I've seen nude models in art galleries in Paris and Rome in their 60+ so zip and it zip it smile

Mar 05 06 05:51 pm Link

Model

Scaldis

Bridget!

He's kidding.Joking.Being ironic.kinda chuckling and double meaning what he says.

Relax pretty girl.

Mar 05 06 07:21 pm Link