Model

Dududnej384746

Pol-e H̱umrī, Baġlān, Afghanistan

ok, so heres the problem. my b/f gave he a hickie ust below my shoulder last night, and i need to get rid of it (preferably before saturday at 4:30 lol) are the any ways to help speed up the process? i also have a show saturday so it has to be unseen by then. thanks guys! (wasnt sure where to post it, so if you move it thats ok)

renee

Mar 02 06 07:05 am Link

Model

~*Isabel Aurora*~

Boca del Mar, Florida, US

makeup

Mar 02 06 07:26 am Link

Photographer

WBV Artography

San Antonio, Texas, US

a leech.

Mar 02 06 07:29 am Link

Model

shellyradley

Dublin, Dublin, Ireland

oooooooooooooooh I would have given him a slap!!!

well I have found the best thing for bruises and thats essentially what a hickie is..to use echinachea* not sure if that is spelt correctly. You can ingest it thorough homeopathy or you can use the oil. It works wonders sweety

xx shelly xx

Mar 02 06 07:29 am Link

Model

Dududnej384746

Pol-e H̱umrī, Baġlān, Afghanistan

yeah i wanted to hit him, but by then it was too late. so ill try the ecinachea and ill cover whatevers left. thanks for the help guys!

Mar 02 06 09:57 am Link

Model

Just AJ

Round Rock, Texas, US

I've heard a really cold spoon (like freezer cold) will clear that right up.  Dunno if it works though.

I've also heard to put ice directly on it for a few minutes and then take a round highlighter cap and very slowly rub the affected area (like you're trying to erase it), then re-ice it.  You're supposed to repeat this for 30 minutes straight and "they" say it will clear up by morning.  it may be sore, but the mark should be gone.

Mar 02 06 10:17 am Link

Model

Amanda Jeanne

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

makeup should do the trick, I can't imagine it still being incredibly dark by saturday.

Then again.. I don't have much hickey experience! haha sorry.

Mar 02 06 10:34 am Link