Forums > General Industry > Very Unprofessional Photographer....

Model

fgsdhdhdfhfhdfhertert

Allentown, Pennsylvania, US

A photographer on this site was entirely inappropriate in an email to me, cursing and a very rude. He broke the rules for use of this site, where do I go from here? I don't think people like that should be ( and aren't) allowed on this site. Are there any steps I can take?

Mar 01 06 02:45 pm Link

Model

Sysamsbe

Los Angeles, California, US

I am a little confused, why would a photographer send you an email cussing you out for no reason? There had to have been a reason.....

Mar 01 06 02:47 pm Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Step 1 : Click info in the menu.
Step 2 : Click contact a mod.
Step 3 : Leave message.

Mar 01 06 02:47 pm Link

Model

fgsdhdhdfhfhdfhertert

Sysamsbe wrote:
I am a little confused, why would a photographer send you an email cussing you out for no reason? There had to have been a reason.....

I took two days to respond to his very confusing emails. And it apparently upset him a great deal.

Mar 01 06 02:49 pm Link

Photographer

William Coleman

New York, New York, US

Sysamsbe wrote:

There had to have been a reason?  On this planet, people do things because they just suddenly feel like it.  I guess you can call that a reason.  Not much of one, though.

Mar 01 06 02:53 pm Link

Model

Sysamsbe

Los Angeles, California, US

William Coleman wrote:

There had to have been a reason?  On this planet, people do things because they just suddenly feel like it.  I guess you can call that a reason.  Not much of one, though.

I just think some one would have to be CRAZY to write someone they dont even know and begin cursing. He had to be cursing about something......

He was cursing because she did not respond to his emails.....which is also CRAZY so either way he's a LOSER lol

Mar 01 06 02:55 pm Link

Model

Rose Noir

Chicago, Illinois, US

Report him to the mods of the site. Someone doing something like that is just going to ruin things for himself. He'll have a hard time finding work for himself now.

Dont let anyone talk to you especially if they want to work with you.

Rose

Mar 01 06 03:00 pm Link

Photographer

Lee Allison

Bentonville, Arkansas, US

Amber, if you want to work with a relatively sane tog who won't flip out over things like that give me a call. smile But definitely contact the admins, no place for crap like that around here.

Mar 01 06 03:01 pm Link

Photographer

B R E E D L O V E

Forks, Washington, US

Yea report him, hopefully the community can police itself and maintain some sort of professionalism. Keep all messages and emails for proof.

Mar 01 06 03:51 pm Link

Photographer

WBV Artography

San Antonio, Texas, US

Well if that's the complete story that isn't right.   I hope you kept the Email for the admins to verify?

Mar 01 06 04:19 pm Link

Photographer

images by elahi

Atlanta, Georgia, US

William Coleman wrote:

what (*&&^^&^^%$ red shoes!? I told you when I &^%$%#^%$ got off the *&(&^&^ plane I left the *(&^$#$#(*& red shoes!!! !!

Mar 01 06 04:22 pm Link

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

Buena Park, California, US

AmberLynn619 wrote:

I took two days to respond to his very confusing emails. And it apparently upset him a great deal.

You're lucky I didn't e-mail you. I give models 30 minutes to respond or I just completely lose it!!

Mar 01 06 04:23 pm Link

Photographer

Douglas Sonders

New York, New York, US

haha

Mar 01 06 04:24 pm Link

Photographer

Ron B Blake

Macomb, Illinois, US

AmberLynn619 wrote:
A photographer on this site was entirely inappropriate in an email to me, cursing and a very rude. He broke the rules for use of this site, where do I go from here? I don't think people like that should be ( and aren't) allowed on this site. Are there any steps I can take?

wow amber

you got some attention in so much drama

Sincerely
Ron Blake

Mar 01 06 04:26 pm Link

Model

Model Sarah

Columbus, Ohio, US

Envy wrote:
Step 1 : Click info in the menu.
Step 2 : Click contact a mod.
Step 3 : Leave message.

Such a genius she is. 

bats eyelashes

Mar 01 06 04:30 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

DigitalCMH wrote:

You're lucky I didn't e-mail you. I give models 30 minutes to respond or I just completely lose it!!

30 mins? You’re too generous, guess your trying to make the rest of us look bad....

Mar 01 06 04:31 pm Link

Photographer

C R Photography

Pleasanton, California, US

Model Sarah wrote:

Such a genius she is. 

bats eyelashes

Evnious of Envy wink

Mar 01 06 04:33 pm Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Model Sarah wrote:

Such a genius she is. 

bats eyelashes

Ha. That took me 1 minute and 33 seconds to figure out. A genius could have done it in less than a minute. wink

Mar 01 06 04:40 pm Link

Photographer

shabaka

WINSTON SALEM, North Carolina, US

Greetings,

Sounds a little vengeful and/or hyper sensitive to me….but I could be wrong…I doubt it…but I could be….anyway...

Take care,

AJ

Mar 01 06 04:43 pm Link

Model

fgsdhdhdfhfhdfhertert

I saved the emails, contacted a mod, and I don't think he really cared sooo good luck to all of you out there smile And thanks

Mar 01 06 04:44 pm Link

Photographer

Jordan Hamilton May

Lake Forest, California, US

What rock do you live under? It's the internet, welcome. He is burning his bridges being rude to people and it will hurt his business. Just ignore people like that and move on.

Mar 01 06 05:28 pm Link

Model

~*Isabel Aurora*~

Boca del Mar, Florida, US

AmberLynn619 wrote:
........contacted a mod, and I don't think he really cared sooo .......

did you use the contact-a-mod feature or did you just contact a moderator?

Mar 01 06 05:31 pm Link

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

Buena Park, California, US

Craig Thomson wrote:

30 mins? You’re too generous, guess your trying to make the rest of us look bad....

Of course, I hate competition.  What's your home address...I'll come by with some beer and we can have a "chat"

Mar 01 06 05:44 pm Link

Photographer

JBPhoto

Belleville, Michigan, US

Well no harm done.  Just be thankful he showed his true colors before you decided to work w/him.
Count your blessings and move on.

Mar 01 06 06:04 pm Link

Photographer

Dave Krueger

Huntsville, Alabama, US

AmberLynn619 wrote:
Are there any steps I can take?

Isn't there a way of blocking users?  Isn't that enough? 

Rules or not, I can't imagine trying to have someone thrown off the site because they were rude or cussed at me. 

-Dave

Mar 01 06 06:28 pm Link

Photographer

Boho Hobo

Santa Barbara, California, US

Lee Allison wrote:
Amber, if you want to work with a relatively sane tog who won't flip out over things like that give me a call. smile But definitely contact the admins, no place for crap like that around here.

When did photographers become "togs?"

Mar 01 06 07:31 pm Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

KM von Seidl wrote:

When did photographers become "togs?"

its just a term online models use when then want to alienate professional photographers..

Mar 01 06 07:36 pm Link