Forums > Newbie Forum > Brand new to MM.

Photographer

DC Banks Photography

Kettering, Ohio, US

I am brand new to model mayhem, just now getting my page together, but it is still a work in progress. I produce and shoot photography proffessionally for fortune 100 companies.

My hope for MM is not to network regarding work for hire in my fore mentioned industry, but to make contacts for personal fine art projects. I have gotten away from my roots in the past couple of years, caught up in the business world, and would like to focus more attention on my art.

If you are a model who is interested in doing some fun work a little out of the ordinary, or a photographer who would like to exchange feedback, ideas and possibly collaborate, please do not hesitate to contact me.

On my page you will find a few photos of recent work, this work is a good representation of the photography I am interested in persuing, however that is not to say I would not be open to suggestions regarding possible shoots.

I am based in Ohio but work nationally and internationally... I would love to meet people from across the Country, as well as my region.

Thanks,
Chris Banks

Feb 28 06 03:57 pm Link