Photographer

BluesteelPhoto

Harrisburg, Arkansas, US

Let's be honest here.. That e-mail "You give girls a bad name" really screams "I'm very jealous and have low self-esteem and therefore you make me feel bad inside so I'll pretend I'm on a "moral mission".

I've seen it before.. Your work is splendid and not tasteless or lacking in moral. Some people just don't get it and let them alone, eventually they will wander out into traffic and get hit by a bus full of pretty models.

Jun 26 05 09:54 am Link

Model

Gloria Santiago

Chicago, Illinois, US

Thank you everyone for sharing your thoughts and experiences.  It was fun reading a lot of them big_smile

I had to post this up because it was my way of venting after having dealt w/ a few negative comments and I wanted to learn of your experiences and dealings w/ this matter.  I will take hate mail as a compliment and think that I must be doing something right LOL. 

Again thank you all for taking the time to respond.

Gloria smile

Jun 26 05 01:25 pm Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

i love my hate mail..it makes me feel..well..like im alive...

Jun 26 05 01:26 pm Link

Model

McKenzie

Fort Myers, Florida, US

Hmmm, well....I haven't received "hate mail" yet.  Hopefully I never do, but if I do.  I will just ignore it.  That will be one contact that won't get contacted back...considering I keep up with ALL emails and phone calls that I receive from fans, photogs, MUA's...etc.  So, that will be one that I would not respond too........well....I take that back, I may respond if they piss me off enough.

McKenzie

Jun 27 05 04:23 am Link