Forums > General Industry > "america's next top model" for the guys

Model

lucien13

Los Angeles, California, US

THE WHOLE CONCEPT FOR AMERICA'S TOP MODEL IS PRETTY GOOD FOR LOTS OF ASPIRING MODELS FOR FEMALES BUT WHAT ABOUT THE GUYS, WE NEED THAT OPPORTUNITY TOO. SOMEBODY SHOULD STEP UP AND MAKE THIS DREAM A REALITY, WHAT IS YALL OPIONS ABOUT THIS MATTER.

Feb 23 06 03:00 pm Link

Model

1Body

Honestly, if you can name 5 male Supermodels, then I will finance the show myself.

And...is that a can that we really want to open?

Seriously.

Feb 23 06 03:03 pm Link

Model

lucien13

LOL, TRUE SO TRUE. ............WAIT TYSON BEDFORD.LOL SIKE JUST KIDDING.

Feb 23 06 03:06 pm Link

Model

1Body

Knew that was coming...LOL

Feb 23 06 03:07 pm Link

Photographer

michaelrowe photography

Wes Hall wrote:
Knew that was coming...LOL

That show was already done on Bravo last year..staring Carmen Electra.. it was called -"ManHunt"

Male super and ubermodels: Alex Lundqvist, Marcu Shankenberg, Mark Vandaloo, Tyson  Beckford,
top boy of the moment.. Brad Kroenig

Feb 23 06 03:16 pm Link

Model

elisaveta ♀

New York, New York, US

lucien13 wrote:
THE WHOLE CONCEPT FOR AMERICA'S TOP MODEL IS PRETTY GOOD FOR LOTS OF ASPIRING MODELS FOR FEMALES BUT WHAT ABOUT THE GUYS, WE NEED THAT OPPORTUNITY TOO. SOMEBODY SHOULD STEP UP AND MAKE THIS DREAM A REALITY, WHAT IS YALL OPIONS ABOUT THIS MATTER.

Well, I'll be the first one to watch it, that's for sure! big_smile
♀

Feb 23 06 03:17 pm Link

Photographer

B R E E D L O V E

Forks, Washington, US

I want an americas next top photographer show. smile

Feb 23 06 03:17 pm Link

Model

jdowell

Memphis, Tennessee, US

Tyson Beckford, Marcus Schenkenburg, Boris Kojoe, Gregg Avedon, Ngo, Datari Turner, Will Lemay,Antonio Sabato Jr, Mark Vanderloo, Michael Bergin....Its time to finance. LOL

Feb 23 06 03:24 pm Link

Photographer

Burgos Photography

Washington, District of Columbia, US

jdowell wrote:
Tyson Beckford, Marcus Schenkenburg, Boris Kojoe, Gregg Avedon, Ngo, Datari Turner, Will Lemay,Antonio Sabato Jr, Mark Vanderloo, Michael Bergin....Its time to finance. LOL

You forgot Derrick Zoolander! :-p

Feb 23 06 04:01 pm Link

Photographer

Richard Tallent

Beaumont, Texas, US

Personally, I want to see "America's Next Top Model *Photographer*." I've always enjoyed that show, and the brief interactions with the fashion photographers are great.

It could be American Idol style, with all the GWCs showing up with their portfolios and having to, in front of judges, man a real camera (in manual mode) with nothing but a model and a light meter. Gotta have a Simon-esque judge to grade the photos.

"Beauty and the Geek" sort of went this direction with one of their contests recently, but the whole thing looked like a cheesy setup (they didn't arrange the lighting or adjust camera settings, and the whole thing just reinforced the GWC stereotype).

Maybe ANTM could have *two* shows a week, one from the models' perspective, the other from the photographers'. Each set of contestants would shoot twice a week, once with the other amateurs, once with their professional counterparts.

Feb 23 06 06:51 pm Link

Photographer

Richard Tallent

Beaumont, Texas, US

JNB Photography wrote:
You forgot Derrick Zoolander! :-p

Hehe... just saw this for the first time the other day, it was freaking hilarious.

/shoots MAGNUM look

Feb 23 06 06:56 pm Link